My sis' crazy dog

Saje

Island dweller
My sister has a dog named Dexter. It's a girl but they thought it was a boy forever and the name stuck. Her first one obviously.

Anyway Dexter is about 6 months old and .... well you know the age. curious to say the least. Well, my sis has a baby gate up to keep her out of the kitchen (she eats the cat's food) but Dexter has figured out how to get in. She got in the other day and ate ALL the christmas cookies my sis and mom had left out cooling. We're talking dozens of cookies. Oh my sis was mad! lol I think it's hilarious. Dexter had some bad gas after.

Anyway, my sis opened an account here but never posted. Her name is picklemonster http://www.chazhound.com/forums/member.php?u=10540 and I want her to post! So I think you should all send her PMs and try to get her to post and then in a couple days I'll get her to log on and check her messages :D

Here's dexter!

these aren't my sis' legs lol

Dreeza

oh she is ADORABLE!!!! Sounds like a bad girl ;) I bet she had fun eating the cookies...thats all that matters!!

Saje, dont worry, we wont judge if your sister has super hairy tatooed legs :p jk

Saje

Island dweller
A little ink ... never shaving .... and I'm really not sure how she gets the muscle lol

Members online