Sunny is just being tooo cute today!

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
It is sort of an icky day here, all gray and wet and rainy. It is a shame because I was gonna take Sunny for his first long walk in about a week (since I hurt my leg). Well I guess Sunny decided he would make the most of it, and my little monster, the one I can't get to sit still for anything, curled up on my lap like a cat, and nuzzled my neck while I was watching t.v. then just sat there and stared a me with this lovey dovey gaze for a few hours, sometimes staring at the t.v. and barking if there was a dog bark or a doorbell. He only got up a few times to go out to the bathroom and to let me get some food (which he oh so willingly shared :rolleyes: ) . It was such fun to have him just hang out with me. He also did the "please pet me" thing for the first time, putting his head directly under my hand and nudging till I pet him, and then rolled over for a belly rub. I can't stand the cuteness! Oh and we went outside to "potty" (well him, not me :)) and there was a trash can that had rolled into the yard from the neighbors. It has never been there before and Sunny started barking and backing away, standing infront of me, trying to get me to move back too. I think he thought he was protecting me from the strange monster that crept into the backyard when he wasn't looking :) I love this pup!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh what a great day the two of you had. Sunny is now your protector. I'm glad you shared a special day with each other.

nedim

Im glad you had such a great day. Sunny sounds like a great friend.

Members online

No members online now.