Not exactly new...

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
...but I'll reintroduce myself for those who may not remember me, cuz ya know, I certainly was quite forgettable. :popcorn:

I still haven't found anyone crazy enough to love them, so I remain stuck with a house full of psychopuppies.

Ares, at 12 years old has become quite cuddly and social. Perhaps it's one of those canine aging behavior changes, but if so, bring on the senility.

Morgan is deafer than ever (or so she'd like me to believe) and is worshiped by the ducks that live in my pond.

Tyr is now on prozac. :rolleyes: His SA and OCD issues got to the point where I was worried he'd hurt himself, so I opted for the meds route.

And Nyx...well. yep. she's still here and still alive.;)

Haven't had internet access for a while, still don't have internet service at home, so I hop on the web when I go to the library or an occasional splurge of starburnts. Chaz is quite daunting to keep up with when I'm online a couple times a month and then perhaps several months completely off line, but I lurk some and will maybe pop in to post now and then.

Glad to see so many familiar names here, and I see some new members that look interesting - especially in the form of mali and corgi people. :) Hope all of you are well. I have missed y'all...or most of y'all...

YAY!! I don't even know if you remember me but I missed you not being on here! So happy you have semi sorta kinda access now!

Hillside

Original Twin
CP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/me does GIANT happy dance.

( I KNEW if I got a Malinois, you'd show back up. Kind of like the whole "if you build it, they will come" bit.)

Members online

No members online now.