1 more week of it

Becca_

chowchow
Thank God! I called the vets this morning to make an appointment for Kokomo to get him taken care, they are taking him on the 3rd. I wish it could have been sooner but thats ok, I'm sure I can surive one more week of this. May I add that this is exhausting.

Poor Princess, she's exhausted too. It's her job to entertain Kokomo while Gracie is under the weather. So she has to go outside with Kokomo each time, help teach him what to do out there. THEN, she has to stay outside so Kokomo can come in and Gracie can go outside. It is then her responsibility to watch over her little sister and let me know if some overly eager male dog starts hanging around the fence. Poor Gracie, when Princess and Kokomo are playing outside, she stands at the window looking out and cries so loud. She is very emotional!

One more week. The last 4 days have felt like 2 weeks already.Thursday morning I'll take the little guy off to the vets and when he comes home Friday Gracie wont have to watch out the window as the other two play and have fun. I dont know, part of me is glad I waited to have her fixed, but honestly, it's so much easier just to get it done before they ever go into heat. I'm just not convinced early fixing is the healthist thing.

Members online

No members online now.