Brad Pattison

~Tucker&Me~

So I kinda came across the Slice Network's website tonight. And then I kinda came across a page on Brad Pattison. And then I kinda found a place to leave comments. And then I kinda posted this.

Hi Brad,

Thank you so much for teaching me how to facially correct my dog. Hitting and yelling at him all the time really seems to help remind desubA that I am boss. I think I have finally drilled it into his head that I am indifferent to his feelings of safety and security.

I cannot wait to walk him tonight and make him jump on and off park benches to prove to desubA that I will not tolerate him counter surfing. Then, later, I am going to clean my room and get my house (and life!) in order to teach desubA to stop barking.

You abilities as a dog trainer and life coach really inspire me - I don't think I will ever have to do anything more than watch your show to learn all I will ever need to know about dogs.

Thanks again!

msacraS

Woops :popcorn:

Locke

Good for you! Watch what you say though, he likes to send his lawyers after people for "defamation".

Dani

Ninja Dog
I wasn't sure who Brad Pattison is so I googled him. He's the At the End of My Leash guy. I've only seen half an episode and thought he was a douchebag, so nicely done!

Paige

Let it be
Same with Ceasar I like a lot of his ideas... just not his excecution. Talk about whiplash! I also never understood why he gets mad at people for slapping a dog when he handles them way more roughly.

Dekka

Just try me..
As far as I have seen or heard BP doesn't get mad at people for hitting their dogs, just mad if they aren't mean enough.

CM is strange. Don't slap your dog, choke it, or scare the crap out of it instead. We don't want dogs thinking for themselves!

Members online

No members online now.