hi all

My name is Kristy and I am 22. I have 14 dogs, and apparently a very big heart! Here is a list of my beautiful babies:

Miko and Andy---Chinese pugs
Lucy and Willow---Chihauhau mixes
Shylah---bluetick beagle
ChiChi---rat terrier mix
Piper---Aussie mix
Heidi---pitbull mix
Thorn---German Shep. mix
Tucker---Great Dane mix
Auri---St. Bernard
And my 3 newest editions that Piper adopted---3 3-week-old German Shep./Husky mix sisters. Seems like a lot of dogs, but I can't resist them!
I also have 4 cats, Baby, Cyrus, Stanley, and Esmerelda.

Last edited:

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
Wow, welcome to the forum! I wish I lived somewhere where I could havemore then 1-2 pets. You're so blessed! :) goodluck with all of them, and let us know how you manage to stay sane with all of them wanting "mom's" attention, since I tend to get a little frazzled when my ONE wants my attention and I am busy :D
Again WELCOME and hope to see you around here often!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Welcome Kristy. Wow, what a large family you have! Do they all get along?

They get along for the most part, though there are a few jealous ones in the bunch. We live out in the country, and are able to adopt as many critters as we can safely aford. They keep me busy, but I'm never alone!

Saje

Island dweller
That is impressive. Do you rescue? What lucky animals to have all that space and love.

Welcome

ChiChi and Heidi were rescued from the local shelter, both times they charged me nothing---ChiChi had no papers they could find, and it was Heidi's last day before, well, you know. I got Tucker from an area vet, he's deaf by the way. I bottle-fed Cyrus, Stanley, and Esmerelda from about two weeks, when their mother was killed by a coyote. The others were pretty much just given to me for various reasons.

Members online

No members online now.