The dogs at Stillwater

Hi.

I thought I would share some of my dogs with everyone.

I will have to dig a bit into PB, I have not uploaded any new pictures. Most are on FB which is blocked at my office. ;)

Here they are in no particular order.

This is Rodeo. He just turned 4 years old. He is an Ibizan Hound

This is Kimber. She is a 2 year old Parson Russell Terrier bitch.

This is also Kimber. She is a very bad dog.

She is lovely.

But very very bad.

This is Kimbers littermate brother, Redford
There are not many pictures of him showing because he is a mamas boy and if I am near the ring he would rather look at me. Just this last show I was able to be ringside.

More coming, I am unsure how many photos will fit in a post.

This is Bandit. He is amazing, and has been called The Perfect Dog.
He is the one that got us into showing. He was our first PRT and was my daughters first Juniors dog, he was 2 years old when we got him and already a champion. My daughter put his Grand on him. He is 7 years old now and I think I will enter him in Eukanuba as a veteran.

He does anything you want to do.

These are the last of the PRTs.

This is Karma. She is my To the Moon and Back girl. Love her very dearly. She has a big mouth and is never ever quiet.

And this is Panda. She is the littlest and will probably not make size, but she is not even really a dog. She is a mascot, she gets carried everywhere by everyone.

This was here at the office with me one day.

Here she is on a chilly day. She always has a ball in her mouth. She even barks this muffled bark without spitting out the ball.

I will add more photos, as soon as this gets approved. I have 4 more dogs to share. ;)

This is Deacon, or I usually call him Smoochie. He will be 6 years old in February.

This is Noodle, he turned 5 in February. He is rude.

This is Gunny the lab mix. He was a shelter dog.

This is Navi, the PWD. I usually call her Hairball. She answers to it.

She is a little posty here. There were some screaming kids near by and she was not thrilled with it. Neither was I.

Ok, I am done filling up a thread. I have more candid pics of the kids. They are fun and there is never a dull moment in my house.

SpringerLover

Your dogs are so pretty! We need even more pictures, but HOORAY for pictures!

I am secretly in love with Porties...

Thank you everyone!!!

I have not forgotten ya'll.

I am extremely busy at work though. I can get on and read but not always reply. I have worked 38 hours in 3 days though.

I got my entries in for Eukanuba, and booked my super cheap hotel and designing a banner for my breed club for Meet the Breeds.

It is crazy busy here.

I need to grab some new pics of the dogs.

Members online

No members online now.