Bambina is finally home!!!! (Great Pyrenees Pup)

Abstrax

Great Pyrenees Fancier
Dolce Bambina di Patorama - Call Name: Bambina

She just turned 4 months old on the 29th. She today weighs 41lbs and is 20½ inches at the shoulder. :)

She is very well mannered for a puppy and hasn't terrorized anything in the house. She is pretty much happy doing whatever I am and lays at my feet already. She is going to be my foundation bitch and I can't wait to see how pretty she is when she is older.

First stack:

(This was took by video as I was by myself - I then captured a screen shot. With Pyrs you can't put their back feet back where they are supposed to be when this young its not good for them because of how fast they grow)

I love my toys!

Polite critiques welcome! :)

- Melissa

Last edited:

Abstrax

Great Pyrenees Fancier
Aww thank you all very much! She has settled in nicely here! All the dogs accepted her from the moment she came which was great! :D

a.baker

What a cute cuddly face! She is going to be very pretty when she grows!!! What a great temperament. That is so good how easily the others dogs have accepted her. How big will she get?

Abstrax

Great Pyrenees Fancier
Thank you all very much! I am glad you all enjoy her as much as I do.

Her mother is 29inches at the shoulder so who knows! Maybe she will hopefully get as big as her! :D

- Melissa

Bunny82

She is a very pretty girl! She looks ever so snuggly and I absolutely love those eyes!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Oh look at her head and expression! I think 'Tache has competition for "Pyr I'm in love with" now...

Abstrax

Great Pyrenees Fancier
LOL I'll be sure to let Tache know he needs to step up his Game! ;)

I am pretty sure if she keeps coming along this nice we'll definately be out specialing her.

Pretty soon I will be taking pictures of the other bitch I brought home with me to show for Bambina's breeder. I just need to find the time lol - vacation away from home sure leaves you with a lot of catching up to do!

We ended up visiting ocean city MD and seen the wild horses at Assateague island! What a great place to visit!

- Melissa

Members online

No members online now.