Pictures of Sport and Reidu mostly.. with other horses thrown in for good measure.

Dekka

Just try me..
I love Senn so much (even though she needs to finish shedding out!) She is the one I got at auction last year for a song.

Reidu..

I peek at you scary hooman.

You offend me!

this dog offends me..

My mom will protect me from you and that strange thing you have in your hands!

Ack are you still there?

I am leaving

I think I got some hooman cooties Iz itchy

See.. see me bite Momz.. I bite you next..

more

Dekka

Just try me..
Oh fine I will look cute if you promise to leave me alone.. darn paparazzi

A group of 6 chestnut ears..

Velvet looking good (esp being a mom at her age.. she's 18!)

Aria looking like a homeless waif of a yearling (still battling the eating issues)

Sport!

aannnd just cause you knew I would...

The end.

BostonBanker

Boy, it's a shame that your new foal doesn't seem to show any personality, isn't it? I love the sneering lip!

Don't you know, you aren't supposed to take pictures of warmbloods from about 1 year to about 3 years. None of them look any good, even the ones that aren't battling eating disorders! Maybe it's just the angle, but she really doesn't look bad to me - and look at that Mona Lisa smile she's giving us!

Dekka

Just try me..
There is a reason that is the only pic of Aria I posted.... She does look horrid :(. But she is so sweet and out going I WANT to take pics of her, unlike the offended foal she is always posing and ready for a picture.

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
I love the pictures!

We have some land on the other side of our house and there are a few horses on it. I will slow down and look at them as I drive by every so often. Well, last week I slowed down to take a peek and I saw and baby. :D She is SOOOOO cute that I must stop and look every time now. She (I have no idea if it's a she or he) stays GLUED to Mom.

How long do they stay that close to Mom?

Dekka

Just try me..
It depends a bit on the foal. They stay really close for the first week.. but even at a week old you would see Reidu frolicking at the other side of the paddock. Sat was the first day Reidu went out with the 'herd'. She is only 3 weeks old but is often a good distance from mom.

Members online

No members online now.