long

when i was stroking my dog on his back on my lap his dig dong went really long and hard and weird it was freaky . what could of happened? did i hurt him or something? please reply asap.

Julie H

Ripley Girl
I think that is normal, dogs can be stimulated just like people. You can check with your vet, but I think that happens to all males dogs.

Debi

Well...this may sound mean of me.........BUT, ARE YOU FOR REAL???..Oh, please. Adults don't even use the words 'ding dong'.....so, that being said. Either post real things...or get off. Sorry, everyone........I just can't help thinking this is a joke. Now, if this is for real........then I apologize. Just seems so weird to me. :eek:

Debi

I sincerely apologize. Just thought this was getting a bit strange. I will refrain from my thoughts........and will just be here to help..or listen...or whatever. Hey everyone...........Happy Weekend. My pups and I are gonna be walking in the woods this weekend. Many leaves are changing already..........I will have the camera handy........... :D

ShazySwimmer has been suspended for 7 days :(
Please conduct yourself with a little more maturity.

Chazhound

hey dude just wanted to say i sorry i kicked off and soz debi but it did hapen and i said (edit) cus i didnt want to be rude.

Hey Shazzyswimmer,
You are still suspended for seven days. You should have thought before you posted crude remarks.

So wait seven days, and come back and behave. You are suspended for seven days. Please don't join again or you will be banned from this forum.

Chazhound

Members online

No members online now.