Help find a harness?

JacksonsMom

Wiggles Wags n Whiskers Freedom harness is nice, too. I don't personally have one but used to walk two Goldens who had them. The linings under the armpit have velvet lining. It's got a d-ring on the front and the back which was nice. You can either only use one, or use both.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
because I'm not getting Hudson a harness for Christmas (nope, not gonna happen), did you end up getting a new harness?
No, sorry we didn't. We ended up taking off his harness completely and we use his leather collar and got him a head halter. We were having trouble with him getting too overexcited on walks and needed the extra control.

I'm still planning on getting a harness for him, after we have his excitement issues under control. As we phase out the head halter I will prefer a harness to replace it.

My two top choices right now are the Alpine Urban Trail Harness and the one on cleanrun jacksonsmom linked to (This one http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=3725&ParentCat=202 )

My main concern with the Alpine is we go swimming a lot and it is covered in fleece, otherwise I think it would be perfect.

The cleanrun one it has elastic peices on either side of the chest part and I'm worried about durability of those.

Which harness where you not looking at? ;)

elegy

overdogged
That is what all of my dogs have, and I love them. The only bad thing about them is that they are *not* very adjustable. The only part you can adjust is the part around the girth. But they are very soft, hold up well, and I like that they do not restrict the shoulder like the ComfortFlex ones do. (And they do dry fairly quickly.)

Kelly's Run 13 by pitbulljunkie, on Flickr

Steve is hard to fit because he is ridiculously narrow and has no chest. So his does sag a bit, especially when wet, but I've never had a problem with him hanging a leg up in it or it getting twisted. He hikes in it whenever we go.

Members online

No members online now.