A little bit of everyone!

Toller_08

A little bit of everyone! Dance, Dobers and Journey

My work schedule is all messed up at the moment and for some reason I have Mondays off for a couple of weeks and work weekends instead, but it's useful because nobody else is home to do things with so I ended up turning today into a "bathe all the dogs" day. The Dobermans were less than impressed, but the hairy girls don't mind at all. They find bath time rather relaxing. And then afterward I let them all out on the yard to play in the freshly fallen snow since it was pretty and not cold out. And it's been a while since I've posted any pictures of Dance, Keira and Ripley, so I thought I'd share these ones. Plus, as usual, a whole bunch of Journey - cause she's the best puppy in the world. :)

This puppy is always on her back. I thought Dance layed on her back a lot, but she's got nothing on Journey. Doesn't matter whether she's playing, getting petted, sleeping, whatever... she's flopped over upside down haha.

Look at those LEGS! I swear they grew this week. And her muzzle is longer too, I think.

Ripley says that handsome Dobermans such as himself should be exempt from baths. He was very sad.

Keira agrees. And was rather annoyed that I was taking pictures and not hurrying up with the process and getting her out of that wretched wet stuff as fast as possible.

Journey was ready to fall asleep and had a hard time keeping her eyes open for pictures haha. She looks sad, but really, she's just tired. And looking at the treat in my hand.

Is this not the cutest, saddest wet puppy you've ever seen?! She was sad that I asked her to wait when she'd rather be rolling around like a maniac rubbing on all the towels haha. Couldn't get pictures of that, though - she's too erratic!

All dry and looking beautiful, supervising during Dance's turn.

Lots more!

Last edited:

Toller_08

She may slightly resemble a large rodent with that pink pigment, but I'm pretty sure she's the cutest Hamster-Dog there ever was.

I am in love with Dance's freshly blow-dried coat. It's so sleek and soft and pretty!

She's such a dork

A rare Keira sighting! She doesn't play generally. Everyone else does while she goes and stands somewhere and roots for leaves and berries and stuff. Ripley joins her eventually, but at least he has some fun first. Silly Keira.

More!

Toller_08

We attempted group pictures. As you can see, the Dobermans were not impressed.

Especially Keira.

These three are quite the trio. They love eachother. And don't worry, it was a light game of tug and I was watching closely. :)

Still some more!

Toller_08

Somehow Journ ended up with it in the end. She took it to Keira to see if she would like to play. Journey insists that she's going to be Keira's new best friend haha. Keira likes her, but thinks she's too old and wise for silly games!

A few more!

Toller_08

And lastly, Journey about an hour ago, laying on my feet. She's such a perfect little shadow... once she stops running around haha.

That's it!

FG167

Wow what beautiful photos! So jealous of your snow!

Journey is ginormous! Her legs shot up, I agree, her muzzle is more adult-ish and she's almost as big as Dance - who is also gorgeous!

Great photos!

Barb04

Super Moderator
They are probably thinking why not get wet in the snow instead of a bath! Love all the pics.

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Such adorable pictures! Totally makes me want to bathe Quinn LOL, although she wouldn't enjoy it as much as Dance and Journey!

Love the pictures of your fuzzy girls together, they're a great match! And the group shot with Keira's leg up is to die for.

monkeys23

What awesome pictures!!! The fluffy girls are beautiful and I can't believe how huge Journey is getting already! How old is she now again?
I love your Dobermans. There is something about a good looking Dobe that just... wow gorgeous.

Equinox

Gorgeous photography - I say it every time but I always love/envy your skills so much. The last two photos of Dance and Journey together are my favorites. Such pretty girls, and holy crap, is Journey that big already? I know Dance isn't too tall, but how did the little puppy grow so much?

Also envious of all that snow. We had another green winter and all I wanted was enough snow for pictures!

thehoundgirl

Awesome pictures! I love your dogs. Dance is such a pretty girl. Keira is too and Ripley is handsome! Journey is so adorable. She is getting big! :D

Hillside

Original Twin
I swear Keira and Saga must have been seperated at birth. Sameish size, same disdain for acting like dogs, especially in that SNOW. That paw raise is SO Saga..."OMG EW, It's TOUCHING me, get it OFF."

Dance really is the cutest hamster ever.

Toller_08

I love your dogs and your pictures. I want to pet Dance. Her fur looks SO SOFT.
Thank you!

And she is super soft. It's hard not to just sit and pet her forever lol. Especially after a bath. That's the best time to snuggle Dance.

Wow what beautiful photos! So jealous of your snow!

Journey is ginormous! Her legs shot up, I agree, her muzzle is more adult-ish and she's almost as big as Dance - who is also gorgeous!

Great photos!
You're welcome to come and get some snow! Although it's been so nice today and supposed to be nice tomorrow and Thursday as well so it might end up melting soon. Which I wouldn't complain about at this point! The snow came in October and hasn't left since.

And thank you!

Your family is just beautiful Toller!
Thank you!

They are probably thinking why not get wet in the snow instead of a bath! Love all the pics.
Haha, probably. Honestly there's not much point to bathing them other than for my own knowing they're clean. They just go and play and roll around and make it look like a wasted effort shortly after LOL.

Such adorable pictures! Totally makes me want to bathe Quinn LOL, although she wouldn't enjoy it as much as Dance and Journey!

Love the pictures of your fuzzy girls together, they're a great match! And the group shot with Keira's leg up is to die for.
Thank you! Dance and Journey really are a great pair. They adore eachother so far, and both of them totally make my day, every day. They're such a fun and hilarious pair.

What awesome pictures!!! The fluffy girls are beautiful and I can't believe how huge Journey is getting already! How old is she now again?
I love your Dobermans. There is something about a good looking Dobe that just... wow gorgeous.
I think she'll be 16 weeks by the end of this week... I keep losing track of the weeks haha. But almost four months, anyway.

And thank you as well!

Gorgeous photography - I say it every time but I always love/envy your skills so much. The last two photos of Dance and Journey together are my favorites. Such pretty girls, and holy crap, is Journey that big already? I know Dance isn't too tall, but how did the little puppy grow so much?

Also envious of all that snow. We had another green winter and all I wanted was enough snow for pictures!
Thank you!

And yes, she is that big already! I haven't weighed her this week, but my guess is that she's about 25lbs now and she was 15" tall the last time I measured her recently. I'll have to remeasure and weigh her sometime tomorrow. Compared to Dance's 30lbs and 18" and a bit, Journey seems really big. I'm expecting her to probably be about 20" tall at this rate. Hoping for a little smaller though haha. And she'll definitely outweigh Dance by a lot at probably 40ish pounds or a bit more. Poor Dance. Back to being the little dog. She's quite enjoying having a playmate more her size, but even when Journey is finished growing, she'll still be a better suited size to Dance than the Dobermans are.

Also, you can feel free to hurry up and take some of our snow too haha. That does suck though. It would be nice if it would snow for you for at least a chance for pictures!

Awesome pictures! I love your dogs. Dance is such a pretty girl. Keira is too and Ripley is handsome! Journey is so adorable. She is getting big! :D
Thank you!

You have such beautiful dogs and take such great photos. I want dance!
Thanks! And nope, there is no sharing of the Dance. But you're welcome to one of the Dobermans. ;) They were both being kind of obnoxious today.

I swear Keira and Saga must have been seperated at birth. Sameish size, same disdain for acting like dogs, especially in that SNOW. That paw raise is SO Saga..."OMG EW, It's TOUCHING me, get it OFF."

Dance really is the cutest hamster ever.
If I hadn't known Keira since the beginning, I would think so! Long lost twins those two are haha. Keira's such a priss. Unless there's a mud puddle. Those, for whatever reason, she can run through and act like a dog in. But anything else in life, no way! She likes to pretend she's not actually a dog.

Last edited:

Hillside

Original Twin
If Soggy steps in a puddle, the paw gets raised and I get the "Mom, that puddle got on my FOOT. Make it unwet!" guilt trip look. I put down dog food and get the "Um, you're feeding me dog food like I'm a DOG?!?!?" I bet those two would have a blast acting like not dogs together.

Toller_08

If Soggy steps in a puddle, the paw gets raised and I get the "Mom, that puddle got on my FOOT. Make it unwet!" guilt trip look. I put down dog food and get the "Um, you're feeding me dog food like I'm a DOG?!?!?" I bet those two would have a blast acting like not dogs together.
Haha, yeah, Keira's like that with ordinary puddles. She only likes soggy mud holes at the park. Which is ridiculous, because that's like the filthiest thing she could ever run through. Weirdo.

And they'd probably have a great time looking at the world with disdain together. I'm sure they'd be fast friends!

The bath woe pictures are about the saddest most cute pictures I have ever seen. And still so jealous of your snow.

I'm so happy that Journey and Dance are getting along so well.

Members online

No members online now.