spa 4 pawz?

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Has anyone heard, or used, this shampoo/conditioner? My husband bought me the invigorating mint spa 4 pawz. I'm assuming he got it at target, or somewhere similar. The ingredients are : Extract of blue maliva, aloe, sage, mint, cucumber, seaweed, kelp and chamomile, sodium laureth sulfate, lauryl glucoside, cocoglucoside, cocamidophy betaine, glyceryl oleate, glycerol stearate, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, polyquaternium 10, dimethicone copolyol, aloe oil, grapefruit seed extract, methylparaben, propylparaben proprietary blend of essential oils (wow that's a lot of ingredients!). I wanted to order some stuff online but my husband is getting wierd about buying stuff online now:rolleyes: . I would feel so bad if I didn't use this shampoo after he bought it. He has never bought animal stuff himself, and I never thought he even listened to a word I have said about the dogs and washing them and needing a different shampoo. It this ok stuff, or should I just pretend to use it?

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
corykins22 said:
i havent heard of it before. thats really nice that he bought it for you though!
Yeah it is. He pays barely any attention to them, let alone appears like he is listening to me when I talk about them. So him going out and buying a more expensive shampoo than the hartz is a big deal.

Mordy

Quigleyfied
it's not as great as some of the really high-end stuff, but it's also not terrible.

there are some ingredients i'd stay clear of in the future (sodium laureth sulfate, lauryl glucoside, cocoglucoside, cocamidophy betaine, glyceryl oleate, glycerol stearate, polyquaternium 10, dimethicone copolyol, methylparaben, propylparaben), but that's not a reason to not use it and throw it out.

with all the surfactants and detergents it has i wouldn't use it while also using advantage or frontline, but during the colder months that's not an issue anyway. :)

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Well it's good to know it's not all that bad. I would feel bad not using it, because I know he was SO excited and thought he was doing something really nice so I can't be mean to him.

Members online

No members online now.