The Good News thread

darkchild16

We are Home.
Its been 4 months with Savannah! Its amazing to see the changes in her and see how happy she is even with all the problems she has had she still remains a pretty happy baby. We are definatly lucky to be her parents.

Our gorgeous red haired little girl

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Stryder is the bestest boy ever! He blew my mind at agility run-throughs today. He has never been to a run-through.. last time he took any formal agility class was 4+ years ago, and probably hadn't seen contact equipment since then as well. By our third run we were doing sequences of about 4-5 obstacles before I'd stop and reward him with his Frizbee. SUCH A GOOD BOY!!

Kiba and Tsuki also came. Kiba was awesome as usual, got some nice weave pole practice in with her. Tsuki ran with my 5yo niece.. first time she was super sniffy, second run she actually worked a bit for her, and I took over the third run and we got practically a whole course in. I am thorough surprised with my dogs today!! Another run-through in 2 weeks!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I found somebody who needs the large fill I'm generating from tearing up my asphalt pad... my next door neighbour. So I just have to wheelbarrow it next door and dump it. I'm so excited because otherwise I was going to have to pay to have it hauled off and dumped!
Also everybody kept telling me that neighbour was kind of a jerk but I finally met him today and he was very nice, he and his dad actually put up the remainder of the fence they had built so saved us eight feet of our own fence, and of course the whole telling me to dump the large fill there so he can use it when he's ready to pour his new driveway... I dunno what everybody was talking about, haha.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
For the crappy week I've had (stress, pain, etc) today was amazing. It was our Howl-O-Ween event at the store. The rescue we were raising money for (Sit With Me, who I also volunteer with) brought three of their nine seven-week-old puppies to the event (mom came to the rescue VERY pregnant, and the rest is history). Since they're obviously unvaccinated, we had to spend all day carrying them around the store.

I got paid to cuddle puppies, dressed as a dragon, while raising a good chink of money for their vet care. All in all a happy Saturday, even with the tooth pain.

(And yes, I have a million photos. They'll come soon.)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Pepper moved in. Permanently. She is here until we all move to our new house but she is with me.
Nothing else matters.

crazedACD

We need like a...random thought thread :D.

I've watched three zombie movies in a row tonight and noticed there is a cattle dog in ALL three. I think that's proof enough ACDs are bad ass enough to make it in a zombie attack ;).

darkchild16

We are Home.
Morgan saw me getting things out for dinner and went and got his dinner table and brought it in the kitchen from his room. The fact that he connected the two actions <3

Members online

No members online now.