New to Ontario

Hi,

We just recently moved to Ontarion (Niagara Region) and are looking for advanced agility or beginner flyball classes. Does anyone have any good recommendations?

Thanks,
Meredith

Brandyb

Hey there,
Take a look at TeeCreeks website. They are in the welland area, not sure if that's close enough for you.

www.teecreek.com

They hold agility and herding trials as well.

Hope that helps. :)

Dekka

Just try me..
There are lots of good agility people in south central On. How 'hard core' are you? Are you an active competitor?

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Only thing I know of in that area is Tee Creek which Julie already posted. There are an awful lot of yank and crank trainers in the area. I used to live in St Catharines.

Thanks everyone. We are not really hard core, although some people think I am too competitive (hee). Unfortunately we just got back from the vet and the little guy tweaked his back so he will not be able to start classes for at least a month now. Welland isn't far from us - we are kind of in the middle between Niagara/Welland/St. Catharines.

Dekka

Just try me..
How far are you willing to travel (I drive an hour and 40ish min, one way, to find good winter lessons)?

Do you compete yet? Most house leagues are already set up.. but you could try if you are competition ready.

Check the aac.ca most places that offer trials also teach, or have a club where someone teach.

Members online

No members online now.