Happy Birthday to Renee

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Happy Birthday to you
you live in a zoo
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happppppppyyyyyy Birthday to you :D
AND MANY MOREEEEEEEEE :) Bark Bark, wag wag, woof woof
MAry Victor And SHaffy send their warmest regards!!!!!!!!!!!
(now if i am wrong i am gonna be awful embarrassed, but i do believe you said your birthday was on Mothers's day!!!!) ;)

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
Happy birthday hunnie!!!!! hope you have a gr8 day!! and tell me all bout it!!! tell charlie to get the most exspensive prezzie he can find for ya coz he deserve it!!! lol
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RENEE!!!

EliNHunter

Happy Birthday, Renee!!!!! I tried sending you an e-card but it got returned??!! :-( Have a great day, on Mother's Day, no less!

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Happy Birthday to Wooooooooo!!!! Sung ever so tunefully ;) by Gus!!

Thanks, guys! Smkie's right, I WAS born on Mothers' Day . . . but it fell on the 10th of May that year, lol! :D

All of your wishes mean a lot to me! [sniff, sniff]

Amy, my e-mail is probably OD'd on spam . . . guess I'll have to go on a delete spree.

I have a prediction: I just mentioned to Charley that I'd kill for chocolate right now, then observed that maybe Mom will make me a chocolate birthday cake. His reaction? "Is your birthday coming up?" He knows it's on or near Mothers' Day :rolleyes: The prediction: right before he falls asleep on Tuesday night he will say, "oh, it was your birthday today, wasn't it? We should have gone to La Carreta, but I was so tired. Happy birthday."

He does it every year . . .

Saje

Island dweller
That sucks! He needs a big boot in the butt. :rolleyes: That's not cool at all.

Saje

Island dweller
BTW my niece was born on Mother's Day and my dad was born on May 10th. You bull headed taurus. :D Hee hee. Joking!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
well..i am sorrryyyy egg on my face, but i did remember that u said mother's day so i remembered

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
aww thats nasty!! but give him to me, he will soon know when ya bday is thn lol!!! ewll hopeya had a gr8 day!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! :D :D

Guess what! I got to go out to dinner last night! Just an offhand remark on my part really, lol. Charley wanted me to come into the store to help rearrange the floor since it was a bit stale and jumbled and he'd gotten three shipments of living room furniture. He was tagging things and told me to hold out my hand. When I did he put a little pile of plastic threads in my hand. I looked at them and said, "Oh, a birthday present!" He stopped a minute and then announced we would go to LaCarreta for dinner . . .

They make the best tamales. . . and flautas . . . and they load my chalupa with plenty of their guacamole . . . and lots of salsa tomatilla with chips and Negro Modela . . . I needed that.

Members online

No members online now.