Happy birthday Aiden

I can't believe its already been 4 years. We've done so much in the little time we've had, and I can't wait to see what else is in store for us.

This summer has been very busy for us, and we have been doing lots and lots of traveling to different clubs around the region for training. We've been to so many new places and are meeting awesome new people everywhere we go, and the last few weeks have really made me appreciate what an incredible dog Aiden has turned out to be.

This is a dog that I was told would never be able to get an IPO1, and he has run 6 blinds at 4 different fields in the last 2 weeks alone. He is just about ready to trial for his IPO3, and looking back on the long road to get here really just blows my mind.

I can take this anywhere at any time and he is solid as a rock. Its something that I really think I've taken for granted in the past. He is an incredible example of a nearly perfect dog for my new puppy to learn from, and I'm so glad he is around to show her the ropes.

So happy birthday to my once in a lifetime dog. It gives me goosebumps to think of all that we are together as a team, and I've never been more excited for our future than I am now.

Wish us luck for our upcoming trial! IPO3, here we come!

7/15/13 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

IMG_0546 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

6/30/13 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

7/10/13 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

6/29/13 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

6/1/13 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

5/27/13 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

5/20/13 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

Equinox

Reading those words and seeing the pictures really made me smile from ear to ear. It is so clear how much you adore this dog and how much work, dedication, and pure love you've put into raising/working/handling this dog. You two make an incredible team - best of luck on your 3!!

Happy Birthday, Aiden!!

Members online

No members online now.