Fran's future puppy thread.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
I am tired of waiting to see which one she gets! The wait is killing me, I KNOW its killing her! LOL

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
First stacked pictures

Oscar

Duke

Etta

Ella

Nina

Billie lol what a face. "I do not approve"

Toller_08

I am so in love with all of these puppies. And your breeder. And the pups' parents. You and the other people who are getting one are all so fortunate!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Omg, I really didn't think Billie could get any cuter. Seriously?! You need Billie or Nina so I can live through you!!
lol they keep getting cuter every set of pictures and I'm like WHEN WILL THIS TORTURE END?!

I am tired of waiting to see which one she gets! The wait is killing me, I KNOW its killing her! LOL
I NEED TO KNOW!!! LOL I seriously have no idea. They are all awesome.

This is getting ridiculous. They're ACTUALLY getting cuter! How is this possible!?
Some kind of witchcraft!! They are insanely cute.

Oh they just keep getting cuter!

Etta and Billie... <3
Etta and Billie are squirming their way into my favorites too! lol

ok, they are so danged cute--I think you need TWO! :D
lol I so wish I could hand two!! but no way!

HURRY UP AND GET ONE OK???? Please.
Trust me I'm HURRYING! LOL this is taking FOREVER

I'm going to be sad when I can't see pictures of all of them!!
Me too! There is an owner facebook group so hopefully everyone shares lots!

milos_mommy

I'm actually really anxious about which Duke Fran is getting too so I can't imagine how she's feeling!

Well isn't Etta just a little superstar show dog stacked so perfectly :rofl1: That's so incredibly cute, she looks like a teeny tiny champion.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Lol isn't she adorable?

Little Duke learned SIT the last session so was under the impression that he had to sit the whole time lol they are frikin adorable.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Oh yeah, Ella is totally my pick. Red merle? CHECK. Adorable? CHECK. Personality? Looks perfect from the training video. She's smart, learns quick, but is super polite.

Do want.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
It's a little sad, while I'm of course really excited to know which one is mine. I'm also gonna be a tiny bit sad because I really have kind of learned to love all of them! I'm gonna miss giant updates on them all LOL

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
A very very special thanksgiving treat! new pictures and BIOS!

HEY MOM! WAIT FOR US!

Hustle is such a good momma!

Duke - Sweet, attentive and playful man. He always seems to be smiling or laughing at something. He is confident and bold. He is a thinker when training and likes to take his time to sort things out. He always has snuggles and love for us without being too pushy or demanding. He's got plenty of energy without being too intense. He settles well once he's tired, but when he wants something he will let it be known!

Duke and Momma

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Ella - Playful, confident and drivey girl. She is very active and can often be found attached to a pant leg or another puppy. She is very smart and eager to learn. She loves our training sessions and she loves to play. If she wants your attention, she will climb you to let that be known or bounce in front of you, so that you see her. She also loves her people! She loves to give kisses, play with us and be the centre of our attention. She going to be a great partner for someone looking to do training and give her a job.

prn1/59674_503449089679816_576350408_n.jpg[/IMG]

Nina - Playful, confident and strong willed - it's not enough that you give her a treat on the spoon, she wants the spoon, too. She's another puppy who can often be found attached to a pant leg. She is bold and perfectly happy venturing off on her own to check something out. Not much phases her and not much can stand in her way. She's another girl who is going to need an active home, willing to put time into training and giving her a job to do.

Oscar - Not much can prepare someone for looking into the deep soulful eyes of Oscar. He will be the kind of dog who, like his daddy, can cheer you up with a glance, calm you down with a stare or demand more frisbee with a glare. He has developed into a bold boy who is attentive to his environment, but not much will stop him from going off on his adventures. He really wants to be with his people or find something interesting to investigate. He loves to be snuggled. He is active, but quieter than his siblings and settles faster than the girls. Often he and his brother will find a safe place together to observe or rest once they are tired.

Duke and Oscar. Bromance.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Etta - Just the sweetest little love-bug! Etta is quieter than her sisters, but by no means a dull bean. She is usually busy playing or doing something and while she often seeks out attention, she does not do it in a demanding or loud way. She quietly comes over and puts her paws on you and stares up at you wiggling her bum. She loves to use her paws and get you to play with her. She loves her games, toys and whatever else she can make into a toy. She likes to play with her siblings and with us. She's smart and quick to learn. She is attentive to her environment and may need some encouragement in some new situations, but she is by no means timid or fearful, she will look to you for guidance.

Billie - Playful, silly and a little goofball with a tail that is constantly wiggling. She loves attention and she's happy to give love. She love her toys and can play like the best of them. She wants to chase, tug and run until the cows come home (then she'd chase them, too). She's a sweet girl who has a lot of love to give the world. She is very busy and yet sweet. She really has one goal in life: fun! And she really wants that fun to be with her people.

Billie herding her brothers together! lol

SNACK TIME

Members online