Pakak

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
lol yeah he's enjoying the life of a house pet . Little does he know he's meant to do one of the toughest jobs a sled dog can dog. Be a wheel dog.

2pups622

Soon to Be 4 Pups!!
OMG hes HUGE WHAT HAPPEN TO THAT LITTLE BABY WOOOW IM SHOCKED HOW FAST HE GREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HES STILL REALLY CUTE

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
he's not really that big he just looks it in that pic but he's in a ball. But yeah he did grow fast He's 6 months old now and gorwing im assuming normal malamute rate lol. Maybe i got a mutant. Those two other pics were him at 10 weeks!!! His back comes maybe alittle higher then my knee and then his head. Liek I've said before he's starting to out weigh some of the smaller dogs lol.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
His bone structure sure looks like he could handle the job..he looks like he will be a power house!

Debi

He is such a beauty, Pits!! I love the sleeping pic..tooo cute. He does look like he has some muscle......how big will he get?

Do you ever look at him, Pits, and ask him what he did with that little, itty-bitty, fluffy puppy?

He's going to be a Real Dog when he grows up.

By the way, what exactly does a wheel dog do?

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Lol I do often I can't beleive how big he has grown.

Wheel dogs are the two dogs you see closest to the sled pulling.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
thats true renee and thats why you put the most physically able dogs to be wheel dogs. But you also want lenght in the traces so for the most part the weight is evenly distributed through out the team.

Members online