Advice please Mordy

Status
Not open for further replies.

amymarley

future reference... I tried to be civil and tried to talk and straighten things out.

Waited a long time for either to contact me. It's not a bad thing, but maybe a different understanding on some issues. I have spoke to another ( which I won't name, she can if she wants) member here, we had problems, yes, now...nope! So the talking in-person can be positive....

amymarley

Waited over 30 minutes for a mod to contact me and make peace....no results.... then I just found a thread about blocking mods.... GOOD ONE.

Hey, I am just an animal person here trying to make my comments... it's o.k. if "members" smack my a**, but when 2 mod. do it, and then I, as a member of this formum, try to make amends or at least talk, and get no response..... wow......so much for moderation....never mind your animal talk/knowledge.

Some here may hate me, some may not, but at least I extended my hand in friendship.

Animalbiz, what in the world are you talking about?
Do you really think mods are sitting around waiting for your next grip?
You have been tolerated and really haven't given much help except to just upset a bunch of people. If you really don't like it here you should leave. Some forums just aren't for everyone.

Chazhound

amymarley

Actually ,made a bunch of friends here... a lot that agree with me and maybe some don't, but we still found common ground and now privetley get along really well. We just don't post threads. but talk via email, phone or pm. So I thank you for that.

if you have not seen the MANY threads to Mordy and Sadjie..... I tried to make amends, I want to speak with them, I want to make peace....didn't you read my many posts????? You are the master here and can kick me off at any time.

I like it here, dont want to be kicked off, but you do what you feel. Did you read my last couple posts? I was exteneding my hand, and asked your mod. to contact me at any time, to resolve any issues. What is evil in that?
You have a forum, you have debates and issues and everything else in between. I might be "harsh" but I am considered an animal "expert" in the industry. Again, you can have me "kicked off," or put up with my bull, but still get my animal advice, which is valid... AGAIN, I tried to make PEACE with your moderators. What did I do so wrong, not agree with them? I did for the most part. Are they now crying to you?

Last edited:

amymarley

As for DOG advice or any other... what do you want me to contibute? I have done so here and will continue as long as you allow me to. Just the other day, I talked about someone's dog vomit/dia., and gave a valid solution. People here may not like the way I speak, but I still speak the truth... other times, just my passion, but I am not a 12 year old who likes "doggies." I actually have knowledge. So do others here, and I respect that.

amymarley

Blue, that sounds good...
Anyway, even though I have vast animal knowledge, I dont confim to the forum...? Go figure, give the animal expert the boot. Great forum :confused: , for those I have talked to, I will contact you.

amymarley

chazhound said:
Animalbiz, what in the world are you talking about?
Do you really think mods are sitting around waiting for your next grip?
You have been tolerated and really haven't given much help except to just upset a bunch of people. If you really don't like it here you should leave. Some forums just aren't for everyone.

Chazhound[/QUO

yep, i do! funny the same ones have always something nasty to say, or quote me on...no matter where or what I post. yep, a couple of your people have it out for me....just read the posts and the replys. Great animal people you got there :eek:

Do any of you ever wonder who mod. this site. ARE THEY ANINMAL EXPERTS? Rethink your thoughts...Or just conform to the points of views that are only allowed here, becuse if not your screwed.

ABiz, it might have something to do with the way you express yourself that gets you piled on. Take a look back on your posts and try and look at it from somebody elses eyes.

And did you really have your ears modified to look like an elf?

Mordy

Quigleyfied
since chazhound has expressed his opinion on this thread and anything else that is being said only derails from its original purpose, i'm going to close it.

apologies to frenchboxer, since it was her thread and she did nothing to deserve what happened to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.