Chick pics

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
So I decided to post these pics of Luna and Lime's babies here because they are out of sequence with the pics in my other thread, plus I have two of Lime/Smurf. But anyways.

These are taken about 1-22-09 or so I think.

Oldest (Left): 15 days old
Youngest (right): 13-12 days old

This one is the Youngest

Again, youngest on the right oldest on the left! They are both so small in these!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
The oldest one....he's more like Luna and less adventerous than his younger brother/sister.

And Lime and Smurf wanted to show you guys that their "Guy Love" hasn't deminished since the birth of the babies lol

Also, you should see the amount of feathers on the babies now! They are going to look a ot like Lemon in apprerance!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
You're so making me want budgies! Darn you!

They're friggin adorable :D
Are you keeping them both?

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
You're so making me want budgies! Darn you!

They're friggin adorable :D
Are you keeping them both?
Possibly. I didn't want to keep both of them if at all possible as I already had 6 budgies and room for one more but that was about it. With Butters death ( :( ) though I only have five budgies plus the two babies. So I could keep both of them.

BUT one (the oldest) is promised to a friend of mine. She has two budgies already, so it depends on how well they get along with the baby. If it's a male they should be ok, but a female would put her 2females to 1 male and that could cause fighting between the females. So if neither are males then she won't get one and I'll just keep both as I only have one female right now so I'd still have 3females to 4males so I'd be fine. Plus I have two cages so I could easily seperate the males and females where as my friend only has the one largish cage so there's no seperating if there's a problem.

naturesgift

Mo Wildlife Rehabber
O the cuteness!!Our Finches just weaned their babies. though I must say your budgie chicks are way cuter!!

Are you hand raising them?

Mandie

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Thanks everyone! I have some recent pics to show and it is AMAZING the difference!!!! :yikes: They are really growing too fast! *cries*

O the cuteness!!Our Finches just weaned their babies. though I must say your budgie chicks are way cuter!!

Are you hand raising them?

Mandie
Nope, I left most of it up to Luna and Lime (mother and father). I am doing socializing periods often as possible and they are very good about it!

Members online

No members online now.