Best friend for a minute....

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
We went to the park yesterday and I am not kidding when I say I have the most active puppy that walks there. Mostly everyone else is older and have older small dogs. Well Sunny decided that this one in particular, a bichon Frise was his BEST FRIEND. Sunny outweighs the guy by atleast 5 lbs and is 2in taller. I am sure he was thinking "YES someone smaller then me to torment...bout time!" :rolleyes: Needless to say this friendship lasted roughly 5 minutes until the bichon (Pierre as I came to know him) sat down and refused to move. Poor Sunny. He nudged him and licked him and really wanted to play and this poor 15year old just was not interested. Sunny moped for the rest of the walk, looking behind him every few steps for his buddy. I felt so badly for him but I think he will get over it. Pierre however is probably going to find a different time to come to the park :D ah, puppies.

Poor Sunny . . . He needs a live-wire Jack Russell to play with, or maybe a fun lovin' Poodle, lol!

Shiva would play with Sunny, but I doubt he'd want to play with her :eek: She even tries to play with a neighbor's Miniature Schnauzer, who is a nasty tempered brat that only wants to bite everyone and get his own way.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Ahhh Victor needs to make the rounds..he would love you all

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
Renee750il said:
Poor Sunny . . . He needs a live-wire Jack Russell to play with, or maybe a fun lovin' Poodle, lol!

Shiva would play with Sunny, but I doubt he'd want to play with her :eek: She even tries to play with a neighbor's Miniature Schnauzer, who is a nasty tempered brat that only wants to bite everyone and get his own way.
Haha. I wish that there were more active dogs in my neighborhood, or rather that my neighbors were friendly enough to actually want to have our dogs play together( since I work at my group home for "troubled" boys the neighbors don't like us :mad: so poor sunny loses out.) as for Shiva, Sunny tries to play with all dogs, big and small,including a great dane the other day :eek: (great dane was NOT interested, to the point of showing teeth) so I am sure he would be OVERJOYED that someone wanted to play with him. :) Feel like a drive to PA? haha, I really want to get him a buddy to play with but him by himself is a handful right now, but probably in a few months.

bogolove

Brady would play with him. He would play and play until Sunny was worn out. He has such perseverance when it comes to playing. He can play non-stop for HOURS. No kidding.

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
Renee750il said:

I know what you mean. When I take Rocky outside for a little bathroom break, my next door neighbors have a Miniature Schnauzer and a Lakeland Terrier that are always growling and barking angrily. Rocky doesn't respond one bit, all he does is look at me like he's going, "Weird..." and keeps going.

Members online

No members online now.