Who is who on here? the 2010 edition!

Giny

Nickname/Preferred name: Giny

about your dog(s): 3 poodles. Kassie, toy poodle who's 8. Boomer, toy poodle who's 7. Tilly miniature poodle who's 10.

Interests: Spending time with family and pets, watching movies, running and reading.

Favorite music: Love all types of music. It changes depending on what I'm doing. Just don't like heavy metal.

Favorite book: I love Steven King, almost done Under the Dome, it's good but not my favorite of his. The Stand would probably be the one on the top of my list.

Favorite quote: Don't have one.

PICTURE OF YOU
The most recent one of me, take in Boston this past Summer.

milos_mommy

I think the thing I love most about Chaz which you can really tell from the pictures is we're all SO different, I mean on all the forums I'm on everyone's at least AROUND the same age, same sex, same type of person, but here we're all totally different but the doggies all bring us together. And everyone looks great!

YOU are the one all nervous about asking a boy out?!? You're so pretty! Seriously, I'm sure any guy would be thrilled if you asked them out.

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Nickname/Preferred name: Hayley Marie, Hayley, Hayles, Hay, Haylster

About your dog(s): Heart dog Teagan, Female Westie 10 months old born April 7, 2009. Family pets are Casey 4 Year old Scottish Terrier, Badger 10 Year old Bouvier De Flanders.

Interests: Reading, Training Teags, Horses, My SO Tyler! Camping and Hiking, quading, and skidooing.

Favorite music: Indie, Classic rock, some country, Some pop, rock

Favorite book: Narnia, Twilight is one of my quilty pleasures. Sookie Stackhouse series.. I have too many favorite's. I read too much ha ha

Favorite quote: "you need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star"-Friedrich Nietzsche
-"How I know your face, all the ways you move, you come in, I can read you You're my favourite book All the things you say, the way you shift your eyes I never knew there was someone, to make me come alive" My Favorite Book- Star

PICTURE OF YOU

(This is me and Tyler my SO.. This is from last winter, I really need some new pictures of me!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Nickname/Preferred name: Cristy

Occupation: No real job, because it seems I'm not meant to find one or something, but I help some people take care of a bunch of cats.

About your dog(s): I have Daisy, a fear aggressive lab who has taught me a lot about training, I live with Benji who is my mom's dog, and I am crazy about a dog named Opie (he is mixed with Fila Brasiliero) who lives at FOHA, the rescue shelter I volunteer for; if I could ever get a job and a place, I'd bring him home!

Interests: Reading, some writing, volunteering at FOHA, some web design.

Favorite music: Mostly alternative rock, although I do enjoy some classical when I want to relax, and other types of music at times, depending on my mood.

Favorite book: I don't think I have a FAVORITE book. My favorite author is Dean Koontz (I really don't know which book of his I'd pick as my favorite). I also enjoy other authors such as H.G. Wells, H.P. Lovecraft, John Irving, Catherine Marshall, etc.

PICTURE OF YOU

This is a picture of Opie and I. (Do a search for threads I've started in the picture section and you can find many more!)

Adrienne

Nickname/Preferred name: Adrienne~I am not creative

About your dog(s): Gunnar~GSD, Layla~poorly bred Boxer

Interests: Pissing people off on online forums with my holier than thou attitude, volunteering at ARF, hanging with my family, playing with my kids, reading.

Favorite music: Children music~All Chloe lets me listen to if I want a peaceful car ride.

Favorite book: The Story of Edgar Sawtelle was excellent but I read so much it would be impossible to pick.

Favorite quote: "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."
- Ayn Rand

Picture of you: I would much rather post a pic of my adorable kids! But since you insist.

milos_mommy

It's funny, most of you look exactly like I pictured, even the ones I've never seen before.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Nickname/Preferred name: My name is Grace but RD is fine ;)

Occupation: Student, part time English teacher, part time dog trainer

about your dog(s): Eve is my one and only, she's a 3 year old border collie

Interests: Photography, dog behavior, video games (ugh I'm a gamer nerd), various other nerd stuff, psychology

Favorite music: Rock/alternative

Favorite book: Not sure if I have one. I generally read a lot of fiction =P Currently re-reading "The Road".

Favorite quote: Totally drawing a blank here. Might come back and edit this post =P

Most recent photo of me and my girl... I'm not even sure what we were doing in this picture, but both of look mildly insane.

mrose_s

BusterLove
Nickname/Preferred name: Mags/Magsey

about your dog(s): 4 dogs live here.
Buster is mine - Cattle Dog/Kelpie/BC - 7 years old
Mac is my sisters - Whippet/Foxy/Kelpie - 4 years
Harry is my mums - Cattle Dog/BC - 4 years
Sophie is my mums - Dane/Boxer/Bull Arab - 12.5 years

Interests: Music, dogs, horses, beer, body mods and hair.

Favorite music: Heavy rock and a bit of metal. I'm quiet picky.

Favorite book: The Catcher in the Rye

Sorry I don't have any real good pics atm but this will do for now.

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Nickname/Preferred name: Pixie, Samantha

about your dog(s):

Maggie May (American Cocker Spaniel) a puppy mill rescue is 4 years old and my constant shadow. Where I go she goes. She has very little interest in other people. Though she loves my mom and nephews quite a bit. She is very smart (which surprises most people) and makes me laugh daily.

Sawyer (Labrador) is just a year old. But it feels like he has been with me a lifetime. He has been a challenge to raise. I had no idea when I took in the skinny sick Lab puppy my neighbor no longer wanted. That I was in for a Land Shark lol. And lots of energy to boot! He is extremely smart but stubborn and can lack common sense. But we worked through it. Even excusing a eaten couch! And holding out through those "teen episodes" was worth it. Because in time with lots of exercise and training he became a wonderful dog. A dog that is constantly praised by strangers as the best behaved Lab they have ever met.

To me he is most special to me because I was terrified of Labradors up until I took him in. I had been attacked on two different occasions by two different purebred Labs when I was a kid. And though I knew better than to blame the breed. I always said I would never have a Lab. And now here I sit with a Lab I couldn't live without :).

Interests: Music and art. I love to draw and paint.

Favorite music: 50s-70s music and Indie

Favorite book: Plague Dogs- Richard Adams

Favorite quote:

This one is already on my myspace and facebook. So im sure some have you seen this one. But its the only recent one I have of myself.

Like a week ago.

Members online

No members online now.