Middie! For cereals.

noludoru

Bored Now.
He is chubby, happy, and doing well. He gained about 15lbs in a month with my parents when I moved out this summer and hasn't shed all of it yet. (And yes, an extra 15lbs made him a blimp.)

I finally brought him with me to the new place, and he is adjusting from Country Dog Life to Apartment Dog Life pretty well. His barking issues are surprisingly minimal here - there are more distractions and more noise, but he's barking a lot less. The beatings really helped.

HappyFace:

IMG_7989 by noludoru, on Flickr

Gratuitous Emma picture for her fanclub - sorry everyone, but she is still an an Evil Bitch!Cat of Doom:

IMG_8016 by noludoru, on Flickr

"Ironing is boooooring. . ."

IMG_8280 by noludoru, on Flickr

IMG_8283 by noludoru, on Flickr

IMG_8303 by noludoru, on Flickr

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Hi there :)

How goes it?

Emma may be evil...but she is more than adorable enough to make up for that :D

Nice seeing Middie's sweet face again!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
And I just noticed how much more gray Middie has on his face now. Bamm is getting all the gray hairs too these days.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Okay, so my MP3s are all on random shuffle, and when I clicked on this thread and scrolled down to Middie's happy face, "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" by Israel Kamakawiwio'ole started playing. And it was perfect.

Stay, nolu. Stay. Good girl.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Hi everyone <3

I'm good. I've got an apartment, live in the middle of the city now, have a full time job and a car, all that jazz. No free time due to said job, but whatever. How is life going for all of you?

Okay, so my MP3s are all on random shuffle, and when I clicked on this thread and scrolled down to Middie's happy face, "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" by Israel Kamakawiwio'ole started playing. And it was perfect.

Stay, nolu. Stay. Good girl.
I'm not good at listening to directions. :p

And I just noticed how much more gray Middie has on his face now. Bamm is getting all the gray hairs too these days.
He got old without me noticing. His entire muzzle is going gray and there are flecks starting down his neck and around his eyes, which is how his muzzle looked last summer - I think in a year most of his face will be mottled. It's the only thing that makes people believe me when I insist he isn't a puppy! I need Bamma Lamma pics, btw.

noludoru

Bored Now.
I get to see him in less than 5 days!
I GET TO SEE YOU IN LESS THAN FIVE DAYS!!!!

Still figuring out the plan, tbh. He may or may not be here when you get here as I'll be cat sitting. We'll pick him up Monday for sure.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
He got old without me noticing. His entire muzzle is going gray and there are flecks starting down his neck and around his eyes, which is how his muzzle looked last summer - I think in a year most of his face will be mottled. It's the only thing that makes people believe me when I insist he isn't a puppy! I need Bamma Lamma pics, btw.
I think his gray is adorable on him! Bamm has a lot more gray on him, but its mostly just sticking to his muzzle area. He definitely has his crazy high energy moments, but he's slowing down a little here and there.

I'll definitely get some new Bamma pics for you. Work all this week, but I'll try to get some new ones up. In the meantime here are some recent pics of Bamm with Cricket and Joey in my not so successful attempt at a group shot. Not sure if you know the story about Joey or not.
http://www.chazhound.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177887

I get to see him in less than 5 days!
Crap I totally forgot already that you were going to be back in town. I'm off Sundays and Mondays if you have any free time available. You need to just move yourself out this way.

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
Noluuuuuuu <3<3<3 Middie is adorable and I'm sure he's super happy to be back with you even though it means he'll be dieting. Emma is freakin' gorgeous, evil cats always are.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Crap I totally forgot already that you were going to be back in town. I'm off Sundays and Mondays if you have any free time available. You need to just move yourself out this way.
I'll be out there late Sat night until essentially Tuesday evening.

Moving is not entirely out of the question.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Nolu. :) I am so fuggin happy to see you're back.

PS I totally vote for Zoomer moving east.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I'll be out there late Sat night until essentially Tuesday evening.

Moving is not entirely out of the question.
Cool. Well if you have any free time even if its just for like an hour or two on either Sunday or Monday, I'd love to see ya. I'm in Brentsville/Manassas area right now.

And moving out here. I'm secretly wishing you decide to.

ACooper

He's as handsome as always and wouldn't expect any less

and *waves till arm hurts* NOLU...OVER HERE.........NOLUUUU.....NOLUUUUUUUUUU........Hi :D

Members online