2 pit bulls save woman

tl_ashmore

Spoiled Rotten Dog
Finally!!!!!! A good story about pits. Last night on the news they said that an elderly lady was walking down the street and a chow attacked her. A man in his house saw it, and started to call 911, and his two pit bulls ran outside and pulled the chow off of the lady! I didn't get to see the whole story, but that was the majority of it. The headline was like "2 pit bulls save womans life". I thought it would be nice to share that little bit of information.

Purr

~3 Mutts~
Oh, thanks for sharing!! I love stories like this. This just goes to show, that Pit Bulls are not bad, vicious dogs, like so many people think they are.

scob89

DILLIGAF?
That still won't change most people's minds about Pit Bulls but at least they did the article for Pit Bulls instead of against them. Thanks for shareing it.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Surprised they reported a story about pits doing something good. Too bad we don't hear more stories about the good things pits do.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Wahooo!! Some good Pit News!! You know what they say, every little helps!! Even if it only changes one persons mind about Pits then it has accomplished something!! :D

That's great!! I love stories like this. It's true, it won't change some peoples minds, but it'll change others.

darkchild16

We are Home.
finally good plublictiy(sp?) i just wish there would be more so that they didnt ban them so i can move to iowa lol not that i could anyway but thats beside the point lol

StaffieMad

Lil Miss Staffie Crazy
I am soo happy that the Pit Bulls are getting good press for once, would never happen in england as the media here are so ignorant!

scob89

DILLIGAF?
tl_ashmore said:
Well, I know it's not going to change some people's minds, but hey, every little bit helps.
That is so true, but when I showed this to the town cop he diden't think that pit bulls could ever help anyone.:( Thats the main reason why I don't like him.

tl_ashmore

Spoiled Rotten Dog
I don't think that the media is ignorant, I think it's just their jobs to report what people want to hear. People don't care if a lab attacks somebody, so their not going to report it. But right now, if a pit attacks someone they are going to report it, because pits are in the news right now. So, I wouldn't put the blame on ALL the media. Our own Saje is a reporter and she has a job to do too. If she has to report on a pit bull attack, then she does. It's her job, not her personal opinions.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Yeah I understand that....I didn't mean to offend anyone. I understand news is a buisiness and it has to compete with other news shows. If they don't report what gets people's attention then they would go out of buisiness, I completely understand that.

Members online

No members online now.