Rest Well Fez :(

crazedACD

Well I guess sitting and staring at this blank posting isn't going to make it any easier.

Fez perked up a little yesterday but was slipping back downhill. We ran some more tests, and repeated bloodwork. He was diagnosed with lyme nephritis where the lyme organism compromises the kidneys. The damage was too severe to even attempt to reverse.
I'm a little (hah, a lot) in shock that we just lost an otherwise healthy seven year old dog to..a tick. :( I'm pretty emotional right now with this and everything with Romeo, it's a lot to take in.

I hope he is pain-free now, comfortable and playing on the bridge :(. He was a little eccentric, but he was a good dog. Just one of those dogs that becomes part of the furniture, always there and you figure will be always be there for years to come. I really loved him, and I wish we had much more time with him. Rest well Fezzy :(

Happy Boy :)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Oh wow, I'm so sorry. =< It's tough when it happens so fast like that. Run free, Fezzy.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm so very sorry. Try to take each day one at a time and remember that Fez will be in your heart and memories forever. Hugs.

Members online