Jacksonsmom asked for more pics of Mick...

MicksMom

I think she meant Caleb, but I'll gladly post some of both. :lol-sign:

This was right around the time Mick was diagnosised with laryngeal paralysis. He was a little over 11 years old.

Two years later in almost the same place in the yard.

The day before his 15th (last) birthday.

And with his Certificate of Appreciation and biscuit from the school board for volunteering. This was about 2 weeks before we had to have him pts.

Caleb pics coming in a seperate post.

JacksonsMom

I did mean Caleb, whoops! But Mick was super handsome, too. He looks like he was a total sweetheart. And what a great long life for a Lab too. He was obviously very loved. :)

MicksMom

I did mean Caleb, whoops!...
No worries! I considered changing my sign in name after we lost him, but a very wise woman on another board told me eventually the pain would go away, and explaining about it would back great memories. She was SO right!

...But Mick was super handsome, too. He looks like he was a total sweetheart. And what a great long life for a Lab too. He was obviously very loved. :)
Thank-you. Yes, Mick was super sweet and had the patience of a saint. He was also quite a snob when it came to ill behaved dogs. As someone put it- he looked down his nose at them like they were trailer trash. :lol-sign:

Barb04

Super Moderator
I have to say Mick was a very handsome boy. Glad you have pics and memories of him.

Members online