New dog site.

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
It's pretty... simple. The colours are a bit obnoxious too...

I think I'll wait and see.

Is advertising like this allowed on chaz? I know most forums don't allow it.

SharkBait

I think you should check out some other doggy forums so generate ideas about other sections you include, like off-topic ones, other pets, Dog Food, Dogs in the media, general chit chat etc.
Perhaps you could add something most other forums don't offer, like daily polls, trivia or even a game or two.
It has potential but consider toning the colour down a bit- seriously its blinding lol.
Good luck :)

ACooper

It's pretty... simple. The colours are a bit obnoxious too...

I think I'll wait and see.

Is advertising like this allowed on chaz? I know most forums don't allow it.
It's allowed here at Chaz.

NO soliciting through PMs .........you can post any site you want in the "Dog Sites & Pet Sites" forum :)

H

HarleyD

Ok, thanks. Very helpful input and very nice I must say. I know it's simple...that was the idea. :) I'll let admin know about the colors.

H

HarleyD

Hey everyone!!!

Some changes have been made to the site. Come check it out and see if you like the colors better.

H

HarleyD

It's A New Site...check It Out

doggydogworld.org

It's colors are eye friendly, there are many different topics to post/reply in, a live chat box, PM'ing, pic posting, links, and more!!!

Stop by. All members welcome. All we ask is that you read the rules before registering. Comments and suggestions are encouraged and welcome. :D

Members online

No members online now.