No No No No No No No No No No No No No!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
For an 11 month old she is SOOO CUTE! And from what I hear she's so mellow, but will play forever if you want, but will lay down right next to you if you want. SHe's so sweet too!!

NONONONO...etc.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Reasons:
-Time (I've got VERY little!)
-Money (I've got NONE!)

NO!!! YOU ARE NOT HELPING!!! *evil glare* lol

Hmm....I wonder how Pog would like her...............

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
ERRR!!! I am growling at you all! (think I've hung around dogs too often?) lol

IDK, I'm conflicted. I want her, I'm just..........not sure I should. Ya know? :(

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I do know. And I also know that you will think about any adoption long and hard, regardless of what we try to push you into. So, I feel free to heckle and nudge as much as I want, because I know you won't just go "oh, let's get a dog". You'll think it all the way through first!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
I do know. And I also know that you will think about any adoption long and hard, regardless of what we try to push you into. So, I feel free to heckle and nudge as much as I want, because I know you won't just go "oh, let's get a dog". You'll think it all the way through first!
It's a curse. ;)

I think I just may visit tomorrow morning ;)

RD

Are you dead yet?
BabyBlue if you don't at least go see that dog, I'll... not.. like you anymore.

She looks almost exactly like my Shiner did, Zoom. Sounds like her temperament is a lot like Shiner's too. I want her if BabyB doesn't take her. :p

H

harrischrysler

I had to block petfinder and craigslist on my browser. I'm a SUCKER for dogs that get adopted and returned within a week. That's how I ended up with four. But, I know four is the maximum I could pay for if they ALL got sick at once.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
I went to see her this morning. She is adorable! She's soo sweet! And she really dances for a treat! lol it's adorable. She's a really cute girl, and really good. But I don't know. I'm just not sure if I should or would be able to keep her or not. :(

Aww she is cute --- AND she dances for treats?!
She really does! It's so cute!!

BabyBlue if you don't at least go see that dog, I'll... not.. like you anymore.

She looks almost exactly like my Shiner did, Zoom. Sounds like her temperament is a lot like Shiner's too. I want her if BabyB doesn't take her. :p
NOOOO! You have to like me! If you don't........I'll cry!!! :(

LOL :p lol

Hillside

Original Twin
If you aren't sure, then she isn't the dog for you. I used to volunteer at the shelter where I ended up getting Django. I met several Aussies there and several other breeds that I liked. None of them ever called out to me, despite being what I wanted. I was online, saw Django's picture and kept going back to it. I went to visit him and knew there was NO WAY that I was leaving without being the owner of that dog when I walked out. You'll find the right dog when it's time.

She is a cutie though.

RD

Are you dead yet?
I'm glad you went to see her! I'm also really glad you're thinking of the dog and not just your own wants.. :)

Do you think she's a good match for you? Despite your reservations about getting a dog at all.

Members online

No members online now.