One year

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
thank you both--we planted a rose bush where she is buried. I still miss her so very much--she made us all smile everyday.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))

Wow, has it already been a year?

((((((((((((((((((((((((more giant hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Bailey08

(((((HUGS))))))

Such a lovely, sweet face. I remember the pics you have posted of her with your boys -- I love her even though I never "knew" her.

Doberluv

I know how hard it is for such a long time...that missing them. I know how you loved her. She was a sweet girl and you both gave each other a good life. I think planting the rose bush was a really neat idea. It blooms again and again. Roses are my favorites. And they remind me of the loss of my dogs, especially Lyric. They stay with you in a way, but the flower fades and goes. But then it blooms again in the spring. That represents the memories and the waxing and waning of our sadness or bitter-sweet memories. The roots and the bush are strong and hardy. Their soul never dies and they stay with us in our heart and minds.

So, you have a place to keep a rose bush and that can show you her everlasting spirit when it blooms and blooms. (((hugs)))

Members online

No members online now.