The Venting Thread

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
...I think Josh and I just broke up...I don't know for sure because he refuses to come home and talk to me. But I think I'll just pack up and drive my stuff back to my parents tonight...

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
My stomach has still been bad all day today. Really hoping it calms down during work tomorrow, or I'm going to be miserable. And maybe never eat again.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
I'm just really down today,& just want to cry my eyes out. I've haven't done anyting the past few days, because I just... feel horrible,& useless.

I'm just looking at my future,& as of right now, it looks hopeless. Last year my grade point average was horrible, because I had no motivation to do school work. I regret it now,& these grades are really going to effective where I get expected. I'm afraid, with the grades I have, I won't get expect many places.

I feel like irresponsible pet owner too. My parents want to get our new kitten declawed, which I don't agree with, especially since she's a kitten. I want to email the breeder about my parents, but, I'm too afraid. I'd rather not get a kitten, than have it declawed. Which just sucks, because I was is looking forward to getting a cat.

He eventually came home last night. We've talked stuff out thankfully.
But it's been made clear that what he did last night can never. ever. happen again.

This living situation is killing us though.
I'm so happy you guys figured out.(((hugs)))

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
oh man....

Hannah has made friends with two girls from a house on the street behind us so they come over to play sometimes. there are six kids but the two girls are close in age to Hannah so she mostly plays with them

My vent is... the two younger ones (3 years old and not quite 2 years old) just showed up at my door and she had no idea they were gone. If I was next door I probably wouldn't think much of it but we are on a totally different street altogether. I texted her to make sure she knew that they were at my house and she was like "Oh... they were supposed to be in the backyard. Do you mind if they stay?" their backyard has no fence and I don't mind if they stay but I don't really feel very comfortable with the idea that two kids under 3 were left to wander with no supervision... not even an older sibling. And the young one is always with soaking wet pants on (from accidents) and just REEKS of urine.

Am I off base here?

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
We receive referrals for that kind of thing sparks.
Ok... well I'm glad my gut feeling is right. I don't know who to call or if I should call or... UGH. Why can't people just watch their kids :( I know she's already having trouble with her neighbor lodging complaints because she told me :eek:

I personally think I would not call it in just based on that one...not that its ok...but maybe try talking to her and telling her your concerns in a very tactful way? If its a pattern that continues, sure, call it....but I dont know...just doesnt seem like enough to me. Of course being in the situation is totally different.

My daughter got invited to the ball game tonight with friends...which is awesome.

A bunch of the rallies and protests from Ferguson are right now meeting downtown, blocks from the stadium.

I am starting to not feel comfortable with her going to the game....

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I personally think I would not call it in just based on that one...not that its ok...but maybe try talking to her and telling her your concerns in a very tactful way? If its a pattern that continues, sure, call it....but I dont know...just doesnt seem like enough to me. Of course being in the situation is totally different.
the problem is... this isn't the first time it's happened but usually one of the girls here goes and takes them back home. It's usually the 3 year old that shows up though and not the little one but this time the wee one came along. She says they get bored when the girls aren't home to play with them... which I understand but it's not cool to leave them to their own devices lol.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
It's official. I'm getting sick. I'm eating chicken noodle soup. I *never* eat chicken noodle soup. The only time I eat it is when I crave it when I'm sick. Otherwise I can barely stomach it.

Really hope I feel better soon. Michael's birthday is Friday!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
So today my house I'm living in got put on the market. I probably SHOULD have guessed it would this week but ****. I have not cleaned in weeks and they want to show it tomorrow.

*cries*

My side yard is awful and tall and the place is just a mess. I have no flipping idea how I can get it showable by tomorrow.

I opened the fridge today to put groceries away and was instantly assaulted with the reek of bad chicken. It was so bad that I threw it away and immediately took the bag out to the dumpster. Of course, on the way out I also dumped my gross bathroom trash in it.

Guess who couldn't find her keys about an hour later? I tore the apartment apart (and despite what my landlord claims, it's a studio, not a one bedroom), and couldn't find the **** things.

I had to go outside and dumpster dive to get the trash bag back, then take the reeking thing back inside and start rooting through it looking for my keys.

BTW- yep, they were in there. Who throws their keys in a trash can? Oh, right, me.

Worst day off in a long time.

Grab

the problem is... this isn't the first time it's happened but usually one of the girls here goes and takes them back home. It's usually the 3 year old that shows up though and not the little one but this time the wee one came along. She says they get bored when the girls aren't home to play with them... which I understand but it's not cool to leave them to their own devices lol.
Oh, my. I can't imagine letting Clive wander off on his own down the street. Horrors. (he's 3 and a half)

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Oh, my. I can't imagine letting Clive wander off on his own down the street. Horrors. (he's 3 and a half)
I know!!! Hannah is a month away from turning 7 and she was just granted the freedom to walk to their house alone while I stand on the back
Porch and wait to hear her tell me she made it and then I go
Out every little bit to make sure she is staying in te yard and this is only because she is a child that is responsible and a stickler for rules. And still I am always keeping and eye and ear out ( I can see their backyard from
Our fence).

To let a less than 2 year old
Out unsupervised is beyond
My comprehension. And oh my word is she filthy and she stinks to high heaven of urine and poop!!! But she doesn't wear a diaper EVER! She has ended up over here a few times and peed on my things. Blech!

I got fired a few days ago from my work... Literally because I'm pregnant. She even told me I could come back after the baby is born.
I'm so bored at home, I'm going out of my mind and it's been less than a week. I'm desperate to find another job but nobody wants to hire a pregnant groomer. :( I NEED WORK. I would even work at Walmart right now and I HATED it there. I've put in applications everywhere I can think of and now I'm just crossing my fingers. :(

Members online

No members online now.