Sheltie Costumes 2013

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
We're supposed to get a reprieve from the rain tomorrow, after an all-day rainfest today... so hopefully I will get some nicer photos outside in natural light tomorrow, with our pumpkin and everything. In the meantime here's some crappy costume photos!

Group photo! Georgie is Tigger. Payton is The World's Saddest Hot Dog. Auggie is THE FLASH. And Pepper is a bunny.

The best part about these photos is everybody else is like "ughh we have to stay still? why are we in costumes? why are there no cookies? what is happening? is grandpa getting cookies? why do we have to sit still? why is this happening to me?"
And then there's Auggie in the middle like =D =D =D =D =D

Payton OMG. Ruining every photo by being sooooo sad.

At least he's not going anywhere.

I feel like this should be the cover photo for my book.

He really is SO good. I put the mask on and he pawed at it once and I said "oh, no, Auggie, leave it on." And he was like "oh okay! =D"

Little monster. <3

A tiny Tigger!

Possibly the cutest Tigger.

Seriously though, best. dog. ever.

MORE...

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator

Saaaad hot dog.

I told him I had a cookie. It was a lie. That made him even more sad.

BUNNY PEPPER

She's actually the one who cared the absolute least about her costume LOL. I left it on for like an hour and she was just like DERP DERP IMMA BUNNY

You wouldn't know it from these photos though... but that's just Pepper.

MUCH better!

Hopefully better photos tomorrow, but at least these are the official Halloween photos. =P

Snark

Mutts to you
Too cute! And awwwwwww for sad hot dog Payton... I hope he got some cookies later.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I laughed SO HARD at Paytons face! Poor hot dog!

Auggie is just too adorable for words. I love how he's grinning in every single picture :D

Pepper needs to try on the Stegosaurus picture. Fo'srs. I think that she would be the cutest ever.

Does Georgie bounce like Tigger too? I sing that song to Ozzy when I like him. :p

Kootenay

They are all ridiculously cute but OMG Auggie! I love his grin in every photo, he is just so adorable!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Pepper needs to try on the Stegosaurus picture. Fo'srs. I think that she would be the cutest ever.

Does Georgie bounce like Tigger too? I sing that song to Ozzy when I like him. :p
It might not fit her! She's bigger than Auggie... I'll have to give it a shot.
Pepper's Fetching Tag says Peppysaurus Rex, my dad thinks it's funny so he calls her that all the time now. Maybe I should knit her a t-rex costume for next year.

And yes, Georgie totally bounces straight up and down like Tigger LOL. Pepper does it too but not nearly as frequently anymore and it's not as adorable since she's like four times Georgie's size hahaha. The Disney costumes at PetSmart were all like 75% off and they had one in Georgie's size, so we got it. XD It was too funny not to.

And yes, Auggie's constant *$(@-eating grin is a source of great amusement to me. XD I kept cracking up while taking photos because NO MATTER WHAT ELSE IS HAPPENING Auggie is sitting in such a perfect sit-stay, with his Flash mask on, smiling away... I showed my co-worker the pictures and he was like "Auggie looks like he's thinking 'Haha, I'm mom's favourite.'" And I said "That's WHY he's the favourite." He's so awesome. I love him.

I did buy a second Flash mask because I was hoping to make a Kid Flash mask out of it. I haven't gotten to it yet though. I wanted Payton to be Captain America, but they didn't have any Cap costumes left in his size at PetSmart... poor guy had to use an old "I bought this on clearance five years ago!!" costume. Pooooor P. "World's Saddest Hot Dog" is a far better costume than "dog in a hot dog costume" though. XD

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Auggie's smile is awesome and adorable. Payton's sadness is pathetically adorable. Pepper is adorably adorable.

But I gotta say, I keep laughing at Flat Tigger in those first couple group shots. :rofl1:

Gypsydals

:rofl1:I had to laugh at poor Payton. He is a total drama queen. Pepper is just la-la-la. And Augie is so so good.

Members online