The Venting Thread

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I just had to cancel/postpone my NYC trip with my mom. I could cry, I was SO looking forward to it :( alas, neither Rosey nor Ren are pooping, so there goes my money.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
i just left from visiting my sister and now i get a call saying she is being taken to the er. plus Artimis threw up on me on the car ride home and Talon has diarrhea. Today sucks!

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
just woke up, staggered to the back door to let the dogs out for their morning potty, and stepped in, with my bare feet, the roommates cat ****. she was sitting right there when i started cussing about it and all she did was say oh im sorry and then go back to whatever the stupid **** she was doing. CLEAN IT UP YOU DISGUSTING MOTHER****ER.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
just woke up, staggered to the back door to let the dogs out for their morning potty, and stepped in, with my bare feet, the roommates cat ****. she was sitting right there when i started cussing about it and all she did was say oh im sorry and then go back to whatever the stupid **** she was doing. CLEAN IT UP YOU DISGUSTING MOTHER****ER.
Ewwww kick the b***ch out. :puke:

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Dear HS: going on the news with an adoptable dog, and telling me this 13kg dog is a pug cross JRT? Really? THEN go on to talk about the personality, basically describing the personality of many pug cross beagles? You're usually so good at guesses, to...

CaliTerp07

We had a snow day yesterday. I had a dentist appointment scheduled at 5 pm, but they called and asked if we could move it earlier since they were shutting down early. Fine.

But then I forgot that I have such adverse reactions to anesthesia, so I spent all day yesterday and all last night throwing up. And this morning I am dizzy and lightheaded and dehydrated because I haven't kept anything down in 24 hours.

Called the dentist, asking if there was any anti-nausea meds I could take. They basically implied I was a lying hypochondriac and that there's no way it was the anesthesia, because that wears off in 4 hours. Even after I told them that every time I've had surgery I'm a nauseous mess for days, they didn't believe me. Told me to eat more, that it was probably just nerves.

I CAN'T EAT, DARN IT. I HAVEN'T KEPT ANYTHING DOWN IN A DAY!

Had to call in a sub and leave school early today because I can't stand up without passing out :(

Taqroy

They basically implied I was a lying hypochondriac and that there's no way it was the anesthesia, because that wears off in 4 hours. Even after I told them that every time I've had surgery I'm a nauseous mess for days, they didn't believe me. Told me to eat more, that it was probably just nerves.
What a bunch of jerks. :( Can you call your doctor and see if they recommend anything? I hope you feel better soon.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
They are doing construction right outside our door. Which means I have to let the dogs out one at a time on a leash and wait for them to pee instead of just letting them all out at once with no mess or fuss. UGH. They better be done soon, because this sucks.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Sigh ... I love my parents but they are idiots (about dogs that is) they tell me that one of my dogs (the older boy dog buddy which surprised me ... At first) has been digging out of the yard (thru any easy escape hole if he can find one ... He isn't "that detirmined" if it isn't easy he won't bother. But sometimes the nocturnal animals make holes under the fence since the soil is sandy. I think the culprit is a dillo or rabbit.)

First they tell me they don't know why is is doing this then they drop on me that when they let the horse out in the morning they let the dogs fence-chase her "for exercise" as soon as they said that I face-palmed. They are CATTLE DOGS ...YIU CAN'T LET THEM CHASE ANIMALS ... EVER ... PERIOD!!!!!!

Needless to say I have some training to do when I get home :wall: :wall:

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
One of my quarters had a bump on the ridge so the dryer wouldn't take it. Now my clothes are going to be damp, because that was my last quarter. :thumbdown:

Taqroy

Oh god just realized that Mu is on strict crate rest for the next two weeks. Not even leashed walks. Kill me now.

SpringerLover

They are doing construction right outside our door. Which means I have to let the dogs out one at a time on a leash and wait for them to pee instead of just letting them all out at once with no mess or fuss. UGH. They better be done soon, because this sucks.
Lol! Welcome to "real" apartment life!

DJEtzel

Seriously, why won't my wifi work!? Two days without Netflix and I'm about ready to kill myself. There's only so much I can do on this little screened phone!

Members online

No members online now.