Just some randoms

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Chloe, Gracie, Cooper, and Apollo all being cute.

Mom sent me a text yesterday and said, "I think something is wrong with Chloe. We're eating lunch and she's laying down in the corner of the dining room being good." This picture accompanied it:

A few minutes later I get another text. "Oh, no, she's fine. She's begging now."

Then a few minutes after that, she sends me this picture. LOL I think she was kicked out of the dining room and decided the bone was fun.

This is why I love Apollo. He was none to happy about being ignored by my brother...so he inserted himself into the situation. LOL

When I'm at Mike's and I get ready to go to work, this is what watches me the entire time:

(And oh my GOSH has she lost weight! Looking at the picture I took of her when we first got her, the difference is just amazing. She has a waist now! I'll have to get a body shot of her to show the difference.)

Cooper could care less about me, but I FINALLY got a full body shot of him! He is a solid little dog, if I do say so myself. I really hope getting him neutered isn't going to change that.

"Now I watch you from the comfort of the rug. Because then I can cuddle with the rug and still watch you."

Cooper knows if he comes into the bathroom he gets yelled at. He somewhat has a brain. And is cute, even if he pees everywhere. Little rat ******* of a dog. LOL

On that note, he's getting neutered Thursday, so hopefully that helps!

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Eeeeeeeee Gracie <3 I might steal her.

I loooove Chloe's hair like that!
I had shaved her down about a month or so ago, but just trimmed her up a few days ago. No need to shave her again when she's still short!

And I'll turn my back if you want to come steal Gracie. ^^

I refuse to comment anything about these pictures until I see some ratties! :p
Hahaha, I'll try to take some and get them up. In August they're coming to live with me at my apartment, so there will be tons of pictures then!

Cooper is just so adorable. I want to steal him and make him Teagans partner in crime.
I will definitely turn my back if you want to steal Cooper. I'll distract Mike, too, so he can't stop you either. LOL

Members online