More Ripley pictures

Toller_08

Here are a bunch of pictures of Ripley taken yesterday and today. He got his cup off yesterday finally -- he looks much better now! Except that they keep bending funny for some reason today. Anyhow, onto the pictures!

More!

B

Backward_Cinderella

I cannot stand the cute. GOD I need a doberpup. *mustwaitmustwaitmustwait*
Can I have him?
*hides*

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
If I didn't think Dobes were adorable before... I certainly do now.

I have no idea how big Tollers are, but that last pic of him next to Dance just makes me think he must be huge lol.

Toller_08

Thanks everyone!

Zhucca, very busy! He's a pretty active pup, but not quite as active as Keira was fortunately. He does love to play though, and is always trying to chew things he shouldn't be. He's incredibly sweet though, and loves people so it's not hard to keep him occupied. Unlike Keira, who couldn't care less about anyone but herself at his age, haha. Dance is good at playing with him too, which is nice. Keira doesn't know how to play with him yet, but likes him, and Spring is just ridiculous. She ran him over like she didn't even realize he was there earlier, and then pounced on him a little later on. So she's not allowed to spend much time with him.

Southpaw, Dance is 18" tall and 32lbs, so not very big. Ripley was roughly 15" when I measured him earlier, and he's 20lbs. So there's certainly not too much of a size difference between them!

Members online

No members online now.