Papillon Owners??

Megansmom

Papillon Owners??....PICS...

Hello! I've been a lurker for a long time, but thought I'd go ahead and post some pictures of my girl! I know I've seen other papillon pics on here before :)

This is Megan, and she is a four-month-old papillon. Here are a few pics of here when we first got her....she looked a little like an ewok...sp??. Anyway, now that her hair is growing out a bit, she's more like a chiapet, lol. We got her from an unhappy situation, but now that she's with us, I can tell it was meant to be. We do have children...none of them less than 5, so I was a bit worried about her getting hurt, but they are very gentle with her, and she is very nimble. She has the sweetest disposition, affectionate, but with nerves of steel. Now if we could just get the parakeet to love her as much as we do.....:rofl1:

Anway, here's Megan...

Last edited:

Megansmom

Thanks! I'm sorry if the pics are too big...I'm just starting to play around with posting them.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Omg what a cutie! She really reminds me of Rose. You must post more pictures sometime!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Thanks!

I was busy hiding from the snake pics, lol!
hahaha lucky for me I can totally stand the snake pics. I actually like the snakes... but spiders.... *shivers* I'm utterly terrified of spiders... and isn't it funny how everytime I happen across Milo's posts it's always the spider pic that's there in the shifting of the pics in her siggy.... *shiver*

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
and isn't it funny how everytime I happen across Milo's posts it's always the spider pic that's there in the shifting of the pics in her siggy.... *shiver*
I... *blushes* used adblock to hide the picture... it kept giving me the willies to see that little spider.
*hides*

Members online

No members online now.