What do you wear to walk/work with the dogs?

monkeys23

Whatever I'm wearing. That includes whatever shoes I've got on.

Monday night it was the short retro dress and tony llama boots I wore to work. This morning and last night it was yoga crops, a comfy cute long sleeve tshirt, and my merrel pace gloves. *shrug*

Lyzelle

Whatever I happen to be wearing at the time. Jeans, T-Shirt. Whatev's.

If I'm walking/hiking, I usually change into tennis shoes, though. My feet suck.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Well I pretty much live in dress pants and heels so no way do I wear that to walk the dogs. Lately shorts with a pocket (for keys and phone) and then t-shirt and tennis shoes. I am thinking about a backpack so I don't have to have phone, keys, leashes, treats, and tennis balls all in my pockets. I'm sure that looks attractive.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
In short? the crappiest crap my worderobe crapped out... I'm not about to get doggy related filth on my good capri's... they're khaki o_O

I have two seperate wordrobes one for 'work' & one for going out & formal things LOL

Yoga pants and top -- and good athletic/walking shoes that don't give me blisters. And a bra that doesn't allow for much jiggle, lol. Either one of the grrrls and I usually clock about between 4.0 and 4.5 mph for a couple of miles or more :eek:

Members online

No members online now.