Picture is now posted!!

showpug

My new puppy's picture is now in the pictures area under Andre's Album. We actually changed his name to Norman!! He is 1/2 Wolfhound and 1/2 Eng. Mastiff... this picture was taken last weekend and he was 10 weeks old :) I wish I had a clue on how to post it here!!!! :mad:

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
showpug said:
Thanks so much...I don't know how adorable he is when he is being naughty :D
Ahhhh! But that's all part and parcel of it isn't it!! When they are pups you can't wait for them to grow up a bit (and stop destroying your home!) and then when they are adults you wish they were pups again!! :D

showpug

Tell me about it....how can you get mad at such a scruffy mischievious (sp) face anyway :D

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
showpug said:
Tell me about it....how can you get mad at such a scruffy mischievious (sp) face anyway :D
Oh I couldn't be mad at him at all!!! :D But then again i'm a complete push over, just ask Gus!! He runs rings around me!! It's the sad eyes!! :D

showpug

He really is a tender-hearted loving pup. He is very trusting of strangers and loves to be cuddled. It shows me a lot about his temperment when he waggs his tail and flops over for a belly rub with total strangers. He starts puppy pre-school tomorrow :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.