The Good News thread

FG167

You're pretty fantastic, yourself.
Thanks, friend :)

:D <3 :D

Congrats on the BH and the AWESOME score, and OMG WEDDING DRESS WHEEEE! Pictures, PLEASE? When's the wedding? Will it be in MI or TN? I hope that there will be a million photos.

Mostly I am thrilled that you are feeling good <3
I can't do pics, Jason very infrequently, pops on here. And since his idea of a wedding dress is long sleeve, high necked, covered in lace...I don't want to ruin his perception.

Actually, we're getting married in Jamaica :D

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Mike called again today! :D I was at work and I missed his first call by two minutes (I was SO mad), but he called back. ^^

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Just saw a picture of my diva dog charms tag-I love it, can't wait to get it. And the puppy to put it on. 9 days old today, woohoo. Also resolved my paycheck problem, and should get the rest of my money tomorrow. :D

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
An instructor from the gym added me to her friend's list on Facebook and I'm kinda totally like

THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Ohmygod, whoever had Foundations Fun finally released it from their clutches on bowwowflix. Mhuahaha it's miiiinnnneee.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Did some artwork for my client's website... I really like it and I hope he really likes it, because I'm kinda geekin' out about how it looks on the website right now. Like I think it's super cool so I hope he likes it too.

GEEKIN' OUT

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
I may have just found something I've been searching for for months. They've been discontinued for years and even the manufacturer told me there were none left. Trying not to get too excited yet. :p

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Have been recently revisiting old emptional scars, and realizing they don't hurt so much anymore. I've come a long way. I depressed for quite a while. I am still not 100%. But I am doing so much better. And I'm kind of proud of myself.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I got letters from Michael today. ^^ I love that man so much.

Mr. Biting Rat went to his new "troubled rat" home and I think he is going to be in very good hands.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I cleaned the apartment today. Vacuumed (even moved the coffee table and broke out the crevice tool to get along the baseboards), scrubbed the kitchen counter and floor, did the windows on the patio doors and then went to town on the bathroom. I think it's cleaner than it has been since the Reagan Administration! Even did around the base of the toilet.

All this was accomplished with vinegar, baking soda, peroxide and Method glass/surface cleaner for the windows and mirrors.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Whooop, I got my pay stub today, once my direct deposit goes through on Friday I will have met my savings goal! :) It doesn't change anything and I'm still gonna keep plugging away and saving as much as possible, I'm just impressed that I met this milestone.

Members online

No members online now.