An Itty-Bitty Chazzian Meetup

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
So I was driving about the country today, so tired I could barely see straight and jacked up on coffee (always a stellar combination), when I stopped by to visit a Chazzer.

Proof:

"Throw the ball!"

"YAY!"

"Throw the ball again!"

/repeat

These things all happened while I was there, in no particular order:

>> I ate an enormous and delicious plate of eggs and hashbrowns and cheese and mushrooms and other delicious things.

>> A spotty dog, a splotchy dog, and a great big white dog were snuggled and snuggled me in return. I was going on a week of canine deprivation so this was a very welcome thing.

>> Linds saved my life by defeating an evil tick that was making its way across my shirt collar and undoubtedly planning to murder me. And then I crushed it with a restaurant spoon which probably violated several dozen health codes.

>> Traveler demonstrated his acrobatic tree-climbing skills. Coincidentally, I was at that very moment pretending to be a tree.

>> I demonstrated the dangers of mixing sleep deprivation and excessive volumes of coffee with a series of incredibly insightful statements like, "Is that your parrot?" and "Mine's the one with all the sugar!" Seriously people, do not overdose on coffee.

>> I talked an excessive amount about my own dogs because I missed them very much.

>> I resisted the temptation to steal Traveler yet again. Barely. Two-for-two now. Go me.

Good times, good times.

adojrts

So I was driving about the country today, so tired I could barely see straight and jacked up on coffee (always a stellar combination), when I stopped by to visit a Chazzer.

Proof:

"Throw the ball!"

"YAY!"

"Throw the ball again!"

/repeat

These things all happened while I was there, in no particular order:

>> I ate an enormous and delicious plate of eggs and hashbrowns and cheese and mushrooms and other delicious things.

>> A spotty dog, a splotchy dog, and a great big white dog were snuggled and snuggled me in return. I was going on a week of canine deprivation so this was a very welcome thing.

>> Linds saved my life by defeating an evil tick that was making its way across my shirt collar and undoubtedly planning to murder me. And then I crushed it with a restaurant spoon which probably violated several dozen health codes.

>> Traveler demonstrated his acrobatic tree-climbing skills. Coincidentally, I was at that very moment pretending to be a tree.

>> I demonstrated the dangers of mixing sleep deprivation and excessive volumes of coffee with a series of incredibly insightful statements like, "Is that your parrot?" and "Mine's the one with all the sugar!" Seriously people, do not overdose on coffee.

>> I talked an excessive amount about my own dogs because I missed them very much.

>> I resisted the temptation to steal Traveler yet again. Barely. Two-for-two now. Go me.

Good times, good times.
lol I love your sense of humor :) And feel free to join another coffee junkie north of the border anytime you want :)

I'm so happy you were able to stop by! Even the weather cooperated which was surprising and nice.

Love the pictures of Didgie!

And you so did not talk too much about your dogs. Also, sorry again about Traveler's back landing greeting. Like, a lot. Really, I don't know that dog, he just showed up one day.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
It was fun. I am slightly more coherent today. Slightly. I predict a lot of sleeping in my immediate future.

sorry again about Traveler's back landing greeting. Like, a lot. Really, I don't know that dog, he just showed up one day.
Haha it's fine, just took me by surprise. I didn't expect him to actually stick the landing and ride around on my shoulders like a spotty monkey. I'm not exactly a short person -- dogs don't normally land on my shoulders ;)

I mean, waitaminute! Yes! Yes I am offended! And the only way you can make it up to me is to send me Traveler!

**shifty eyes**

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
lol I love your sense of humor :) And feel free to join another coffee junkie north of the border anytime you want :)
Thanks Ado -- Loopy humor is loopy lol.

If work takes me up your way I'll be sure to drop you a line. The downside of that is when I'm swinging through the area for work (like yesterday's meetup) I generally don't have a dog with me. Or maybe I'll take a Canadian vacation one of these days :).

Members online

No members online now.