Chazhound freecycle

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Thought this would be great for those who have things they would like to give away/don't need anymore
(disclaimer: It's not technically "freecycle" because in most cases you will be paying for shipping but alas.. lol close enough)

Please put offer and wanted in your post as well as description of the item!

OFFER: Blackberry Torch

It is USED lol has some bumps and bruises (silver parts show quite a few some signs of being dropped numerous times..the silver paint is pretty chipped but it's not a structural or actual phone problem, just the paint)
but it works just fine and is perfect in every other way except for the prettiness of it lol would be a great phone for someone who wants a smartphone without breaking the bank

would come with..
- Charger
- USB cord
- Phone itself

You would have to wait for my new phone to come in (around end of november) but I'd be happy to send it after to who-ever needs it!

OFFER This is not a book by: Kerri Smith

A great combo art project/journal, BRAND NEW. Would make a great gift for an artsy friend

It's a book full of activities/challenges of the creative nature to help you create this one of a kind book
GREAT for anyone who loves to doodle/create

a few fun examples of pages

OFFER Mess: the manual of accidents and mistakes by: Keri Smith

another really great one, same idea except more messy!! Great for a messy artist or younger child

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Wish I had pictures of all the jewelry I have. Actually I do but Chaz NEVER wants to put them up nowadays :(

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
Wanted ::::::::::
Plastic old school style lunch box. Thermos is optional . Any kind of picture and color. As long as
It is foldable and capable of being secure. I need two.

I hate those soft lunch bags they have now and I want to have lunch boxes for the girls. I can clean anything and we can personalize them together. Thanks.

Fran27

I have a TON of girl clothes size 18 months to 3T if anyone needs some... might be some smaller ones too in there.

Ok, this is a great idea. I'm going to go through my stuff during the next week and see what all I have.

Might I make a suggestion? If we're going to have a large "freecycle" thread, maybe we should keep questions and comments about items we'd like to PM only and just have the listings and "sold" type comments on the thread to keep the items from being lost in a lot of other posts.

I don't forsee that being a problem at first, but we can easily make 15 page threads out of nothing, so it wouldn't be unimagineable that this thread will grow quickly too and things get lost in the shuffle.

Just my 2 cents on the free stuff :)

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I just wish we had a separate forum for these and the flea market things. Would make it sooooo much simpler!

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
This should be a sticky!

I also have a Samsung Illusion that is through Verizon and is on the $80 a month pre paid plan or could be switched to contract once it has been activated for 6 months.
I honestly don't even use a cell phone anymore. I always use my home phone, so I don't want this cell phone going to waste. I bought it in late June and it is perfect.

Also, Fran I LOVE that phone you posted, but definitely don't need it lol

misfitz

Ruddy Buttinski
I just wish we had a separate forum for these and the flea market things. Would make it sooooo much simpler!
This! Great idea for a thread, though! I'm sure I'll have stuff to contribute if I ever get around to organizing :rolleyes:

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
NEW PLAN: WE ARE TAKING OVER THE DOG STORIES FORUM AS THE MARKETPLACE

Agreed?
I mean...who even makes threads in there anyway?

Things for sale under SALE: _______ and things for freecycle under FREECYLE WANTED:_____ FREECYCLE OFFER: ______________

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Oh i like that last book. Would it be good for a 4 year old or even a 10 yr old boy?
With parental help.. you would be able to do it with a child I think. Some of the activities are pretty complicated (as it's meant for adults) but if you wanted to do it with the child/write things for them and help them with the instructions.. it would make a fun activity/keepsake!

Xandra

I wondered what those were doing there.

Personally I think it's a great idea, that subform basically only serves to get spammed once a month anyways. There've been like 5 threads in there this year lol.

JacksonsMom

NEW PLAN: WE ARE TAKING OVER THE DOG STORIES FORUM AS THE MARKETPLACE

Agreed?
I mean...who even makes threads in there anyway?

Things for sale under SALE: _______ and things for freecycle under FREECYLE WANTED:_____ FREECYCLE OFFER: ______________
GREAT idea!!

darkchild16

We are Home.
With parental help.. you would be able to do it with a child I think. Some of the activities are pretty complicated (as it's meant for adults) but if you wanted to do it with the child/write things for them and help them with the instructions.. it would make a fun activity/keepsake!
Oh I was thinking as fun family activities :D

Ill take that one.

I need to get stuff up on here too. I have so many baby things that I know SOMEONE on here can use!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Of course the threads got moved. because the dog stories section is such a sacred busy part of Chazhound

Members online

No members online now.