Guess who we got today?

Saje

Island dweller
Oh yeah the sig! lol

Okay, I'll post pics. Of course I've been taking them but we've all settled down enough for me to post :D

Saje

Island dweller
Star peeing while holding baby

Star with baby

Last edited by a moderator:

Saje

Island dweller
BTW she knows nothing. Not even sit. And we'll probably change her names. Any suggestions?

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
She sure is a beautiful little girl. I am so happy for her and for you!

gapeach

Big Mutts
She is soo cute! How are her and Mikey getting along? Does she have one blue eye and one brown? That's what it looks like on my screen. Oh, I so much love to ponder names *getting out my baby name book* What about Maisie? I'm so pathetic, when Maggie takes a nap sometimes I just look through this book and pick out names I like!

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
He's beautiful, Saje! I'm so glad you got him! People seem to be getting new dogs right now:

Barb, you, and me about 4 weeks ago :D .

Well, congrats! He's a beauty! :)

Saje

Island dweller
Thanks guys.

Yup one blue eye and one brown. Makes her extra special. :D

Her and Mikey don't love each other. They get in squabbles for dominance. She doesn't back down either. For the most part they hang out ok but then they'll get in a fight over a ball or stuffy or something. I think they just need to figrue out whose boss and while they do that I'm not leaving them together unsupervised.

gapeach

Big Mutts
AWW, she is special! How did Maverick and Mikey do when htey were first together? Just curious, Mav is so big I figured he would be dominant, although I should know better. He's prob. the big pussycat one right? Mikey will prob have to find some manners "Lady's first" lol

Members online

No members online now.