Hello, I'm new

Hi, I'm new to this forum, I have had pets my whole life. I had a Jack Russel for 13 yrs, she passed away peacefully last year. Now I have a Staffordshire Bull Terrier cross called Piper, she is brindle and only 14 wks old. Basically I have joined this site so I have somewhere to turn when I need advice as I have not had a puppy for 13 years now. I also have 4 cats (two of which have had kittens just recently), and I have my cockatiel called Magnus, sadly my landlord has asked me to rehome him.

SweetMango

Papillion Love
Aww, I'm sorry about your Jack Russel! I'm glad that she went peacefully. :) Your new pup sounds cute; I love her name! I'm also sorry about Magnus! I hope you manage to find him a nice new home!

Welcome to the forum, I'm new, too!

Last edited:
Kase said:
Hi and welcome. Do you have any pictures? :D
I have hundreds of pictures but it says the files are to big to put up here. Do you know how I can do this - I am not that great with my computer. But she is such a gorgeous puppy

The avatar I have now added to my CP is of Patches the Jack Russel x King Charles Spaniel. The most special dog that will have ever walked this earth

Members online

No members online now.