Buying chews online

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
What/where do y'all buy your chews? We go through them so fast that I think it would be more economical to buy online in a larger package.

Jenne

Ball Thrower
I buy from bestbullysticks.com. They seem to have a large selection and periodic sales that make it very economical.

Last edited:
Cherrybrook in the only one I've ever bought chews from online, because they sell the brand of Rawhides that WDJ recommends and I wanted to get some "better" ones for Jinj. They are good decent rawhides if you ask me, although even though Jinj loves just about every chew on this planet I was disappointed to find Enda hates them, oh well, so Jinjo gets a few more (but on a similar note, she also snubbed a Texas toothpick recently, guess she's not a chew fan then).

ETA: Wholesome hide is the brand name. But Cherrybrook also has other chews including antlers and Himalayan dog chews. Haven't priced compared those to other sites, I was just after the rawhides and they had another item I wanted that has been discontinued, plus $4.99 flat-rate shipping on all orders.

monkeys23

I finally just bought a couple bully sticks yesterday. May have to go online and order a bunch sometime as they were a huge hit!

MicksMom

Cherrybrook in the only one I've ever bought chews from online....
It always seems odd to me when people say the order from Cherrybrook- I just drive down and get what I need/want. :lol-sign: I buy chews localy so I can look at the label- either at Cherrybrook or the little store I buy Caleb's food from. Sometimes I find something he can have at Pet Value.

It always seems odd to me when people say the order from Cherrybrook- I just drive down and get what I need/want. :lol-sign: I buy chews localy so I can look at the label- either at Cherrybrook or the little store I buy Caleb's food from. Sometimes I find something he can have at Pet Value.
lol, unfortunately this order couldn't wait till the Show, I've bought from their tent before, but don't live close enough to their store (dang I would be broke if I did!!!).

MicksMom

lol, unfortunately this order couldn't wait till the Show, I've bought from their tent before, but don't live close enough to their store (dang I would be broke if I did!!!).
Surprisingly, I don't spend as much there as I used to. Wayne sold the business a number of years ago. They seem to be more pet oriented than show/breeding. I still have money left on the $50 gift certificate my friend gave Caleb at the end of July.

Members online

No members online now.