I haz a foster!

CaliTerp07

It's just a week long stint (the long term foster mom is out of town for work for a week), so the rescue group thought this would be a good chance to "try out" fostering.

His name is Chandler, but his foster mom was calling him Max. He's a true mutt (Corgi/Jack Russel/Shepherd/Chihuahua?), and at 15 lbs he's pretty dinky, but he and Lucy are having a ball wrestling and fighting over squirrel toys.

If all goes well, we'll be getting our first "real" foster on May 1st!

These are just his petfinder pictures, but I'll take more throughout the week, I'm sure :)

filarotten

Fila the love
Karen he is a cutie!! I hope it goes well and you have an aboslute ball with him this week. Good luck and enjoy!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
he looks like a heinz57 to mee :) lol hes cute as a button , and he has kenya ears! lol

CaliTerp07

Thanks guys :) He's a total sweetheart. Lucy, Max, and Zach are all snuggled up on the couch watching a movie together--too cute. He'll find a home quickly, I'm sure.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Thanks guys :) He's a total sweetheart. Lucy, Max, and Zach are all snuggled up on the couch watching a movie together--too cute. He'll find a home quickly, I'm sure.
ya very quickly, in fact, it looks like he already has ;) lol

Members online

No members online now.