Zoey at 13 weeks

amymarley

aBoxeRowner said:
heres another i took.
I so love you for posting that pic, but hate you at the same time (just kidding). She looks like my 'lil Jake, who R.I.P., died at 1 year and 2 months old of cancer under his tongue, NO CURE AT ALL. I have a picture of him as a puppy...batman is holding him in the Batmobile....i got to scan and get the picture out. I again, in November, lost another beloved boxer, Chase (i had him 9 years), from brain cancer....so include me in your boxer club, I love them, and always will.
Amy

thanks again guys, im really sorry for what happen to your boxers Animalbiz, i know it would really break my heart if something like that happened to my zoey.

In the area i used to live, one of my neighbors had a beatiful fawn boxer, i mean i thought he was like the most beautiful looking boxer i have ever seen, i didnt know the neighbors personally i just had seen a girl walk him around the street, but a week ago i visited my mom and i saw the same neighbor outside with a puppy boxer, was about 8-9 weeks. so i went over and talked to him and asked him about the boxer ive had seen at there house, and he said that his boxer died about a year ago from cancer as well.

Members online

No members online now.