i found uglycat!!

milos_mommy

good news!

so Uglycat's pidgeon toes? Some sort of sickness or injury or something. a neighbor took her in and named her Reeses and is taking care of her paws. After the paws are fixed she's supposedly going to be released again, but i have a feeling that might not happen.

As for Shadow...i'm just going to try and make her living situation better. I can't commit 100% or get attached (too late, i am COVERED in cat hair). But at least she'll have a warm bed, clean water, and some food and lovin'.

Kase

Oh YAY I'm so cat Uglycats ok! I'm also so glad you are taking care of Shadow :D :D.

nancy2394

I'm so glad there was a happy ending to this. I was afraid uglycat was eaten by another animal or hit by a car..... pheww.. I'm so glad she's okay and being cared for.

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
I'm not surprised. Like I said, cats sometimes get off on something interesting that way and then just when you think they are gone, they appear. I think your neighbor is a wonderful person. And I think you are wonderful too. Calling the tortie "ugly" reminded me of a touching work that got passed around a number of years ago called Ugly The Cat. You can read it here.
http://www.geocities.com/lorisgarden/UglyTheCat.html

milos_mommy

OH MY GOD! that sounds JUST like my Ugly!! Deformed paws...at least she's not missing parts, well except half a tail...and her eyes are crossed all the time...total mush

That is such a sad story! I'm glad my Ugly got a happy ending :) and Shadow too. Before i picked her up and she had her back feet against my body and was laying so her back was along my arm and her head was in my hand, then she started kneeding my throat (with her ridiculously long claws. yay.). I am COVERED in cat hair.

I think she's mine. Whether i like it or not.

(and i'll let you in on a secret....i kinda like it :) )

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
Yes I think she's yours. And I already KNOW you like it. They don't get sent for nothing Milos. This I learned long ago.

Members online

No members online now.