Drawing of Charlie...

AusCatDogs_4Ever

but please call me Aus.
I'm not finished yet. It looks pretty crappy right now because of the scanner and I'm kind of rushing through right now, I will fix it up when I'm done...

Sorry if it's kind of dark... My computer screen is waay too bright so I can't really tell how much I darkened it, lol.

Enjoy... I'll scan/post it again when it's finished. That is if anyone wants to see it. :)

moxiegrl

WOW Thats really really good. You did a great job with the shading, and the dimension and detail in his face is nearly perfect. Very talented artists we have here on chaz. I wasnt blessed w/ the gift of drawing, so I appreciate it even more :D

RD

Are you dead yet?
Oh Amy it looks EXACTLY like him. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Wow! That's absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
How long did it take you so far?

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
AMAZING! That's really awesome! I've always loved art, but I can't do very good. Even when I do remotely good it takes SOO long. With school and working on handling Dixie for show, I don't have alot of time to do other stuff. One day I'll have to just sit down and draw something. :D

Snark

Mutts to you
That's really great! (Couldn't see all of it at home for some reason, just his ears - so I had to wait 'til I got to work. Worth the wait, though!)

AusCatDogs_4Ever

but please call me Aus.
Thanks for all the nice comments everyone. :)

I have no idea how long it has taken me so far, but I know it was a few good hours (it's a pretty big picture, 11" X 14").

I only have time to work on it over the weekends... I'm usually very busy with school work. I barely get a change to come on here anymore. :(

Kase

WOW!!!!! Aus that is brilliant!!!! Soooo much detail! I can't wait to see the finished piece!!

Members online

No members online now.