What are your upcoming Dog Plans?

JacksonsMom

I have to still sit down and make my calendar. I can't do too much this year because of moving. There will be a few lure coursing trials and possibly one or two straight races.

Going to do the barn hunt trial with Jacksonsmom probably. Speaking of which where are the practices being held that you mentioned?

Pet expo in March

Possibly entering a rally trial if I can work up the nerve.
Oh yah and I forgot about the lure coursing fun day on... whenever I said it was. March?

And the Barn Hunt practices are at the same location as the trials! :)

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I like it. That is better than my usual answer of "Half border collie, half space alien."
I like that too haha.

For Webby my reply was,

"What is he?"
"The coolest little dog you'll ever meet."

/dork ;)

Last edited:

Gypsydals

Starting Mid March we start classes.
May23rd-23th Kalamazoo shows in K-zoo.
July 11th-13th Dog show in Marshall
August 16th and 17th dog show in Marshfield WI. Which is right in the middle of my Vacation:D.
And of course I will be attending the Lansing cluster of shows the end of Nov.
So far thats all we have planned.
I was hoping for a show in June as well as July, but so far nothing is posted. If there happens to be another Marshall show either in June or August I would like to go along with a Sept show in Monroe.
I'm pretty limited as to what shows I go to because other than the Lansing shows, I camp and it gets cold. Even the Kalamazoo shows I'm pushing it.

Katem

What's the Trenton show? Watson's breeder is near Trenton, NJ so maybe we should look into that one.

And you should definitely do the obedience seminar!
This will be my first year going, so I don't know entirely what to expect. The shows that weekend always have huge Mastiff entries (Bucks had 104 last year, Trenton 89 and 40). Plus, Badger's breeder will be there, so I figured it would be nice way to see her again.

Looks like there were 6 Welshies the first day at Trenton last year.

And in many ways the seminar makes more sense for me. I would only have to take 2 days off work instead of 5 and it would be cheaper than California. But I love camp (which is what I go to CA for). And really only get to see the people at camp once a year. I have to make up my mind quickly, I'm sure the seminar will fill soon.

Dagwall

Pretty busy schedule so far, more to add I'm sure.

March 9th our first NW1 trial.

March 30th Anise and clove ORT

April 12-13 four barn hunt trials (with Brit and Jackson)

June 7-8 four barn hunt trials

If we get our NW1 title in April I'm hoping to get into a NW2 trial on June 14-15

Meanwhile we'll keep up our nosework travel classes 1-2 times a week.

Possibly also attend barn hunts in August and/or October depending on what else we have going on by then.

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
Lots of AKC agility and maybe some other things. All Kimma LOL.

Trial day Sunday
Barn Hunt March 15-16(?)
Trial day March 23
Trial day March 30
Trial day April 6
Trial April 18 and 20
Maybe trial May 11
Trial May 17 and 18
Trial June 1

Break for the summer, maybe we will do some Rally/Ob stuff indoors since she doesn't do well in the heat. Not sure of much of anything for the fall yet :p

Paviche

Duuuuude.
Um... not many, lol.

As long as I can get the time off, I'm planning on going to the Sunflower Cluster Dog Show in Wichita April 5th and run Rowan (maybe Riff too but definitely Rowan) in their CATs.

April 26th is a local CAT event that I'll be taking Rowan to.

I don't have a date but I'd like to get his CGC by this summer.

If I can get the time off, I'll be taking the dogs to the Chaz Midwest Meet in May. :)

Riff will be doing foundation flyball classes soon-ish, once I settle into my new job.

Rowan will be in more agility classes ASAP. My goal is to start competing by the end of the year, and we're still a decent bit of work away from that.

I would LOVE to try out Barn Hunt, but so far the only one I've found coming up soon is the same day as the CO CAT test, and I'd rather do that.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
My dog plans?

Have Abrams to the point I can leash him to go outside without peeing so when we move I don't have a wizz trail on my carpet and potentially down the hall if we're in an apartment that doesn't have immediate access to a yard.

Aren't I just full of hopes and dreams? :D

Seriously though, once we've moved and settled in I'd love to either start foundation agility classes with Abrams and/or dabble a bit in Rally. I also want to see about getting him his CGC, but he's still a little rough around the edges for that yet. Depending on his mood he'd either pass with flying colors or flunk horribly. LOL

k9krazee

Have agility classes starting for reals on Monday! Then I have 3-4 trials penciled in this spring so far...but nothing entered. lol

AND OF COURSE Chaz meet up in May and hopefully once again in the fall.

Disc comp over the summer? That's getting a bit ambitious but we'll see.

Members online

No members online now.