Nico's two month old fashion show

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
Nico is two months old now and doing great. He is over 12 pounds and has to wear clothes that are either 3-6 months or 6 months listed as the size. If it just says 3 months it won't fit. Here is one of our favorite outfits that he now fits.

I love this shot of daddy and Nico

Also got his first pair of shoes and wouldn't you know he is a size 3 already. lol Size one is for 1-3 months. Size two is for 4-6 months and size 3 is for 6-9 months. LOL Yup big feet. And even then there is not much growing room left in his shoes. Now aren't these cute

As I take picture of him in more cute outfits I will post them here for you all to enjoy.

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
oceage - ???

I can't help but share this photo of him sleeping on his daddy last night

I love how his little tush is in the air like that. Too cute.

Here is todays outfit. He was sitting on the couch with me having a cuddle

He just gets cuter and cuter as each day goes by.

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
Yup. March 5th. I am trying to not think about it. Also getting as many photos of him pre surgery as I can. I want him to know as he grows up that he has always been adorable

Romy

Taxiderpy
oceage - ???

I can't help but share this photo of him sleeping on his daddy last night
EEE!!!! Cutest baby ever!!! <3 <3 <3 I totally wanna hug him.

If you guys need shoes let me know. Sam is outgrowing his like crazy and I've got a whole collection of various sizes up the size 8.

spiffy

Two months old and looking like a little man already. Nico is simply the cutest baby!

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
Thanks you guys. I must say I totally agree. lol

EEE!!!! Cutest baby ever!!! <3 <3 <3 I totally wanna hug him.

If you guys need shoes let me know. Sam is outgrowing his like crazy and I've got a whole collection of various sizes up the size 8.
That would be wonderful. Let me know when you want me to email you my addy. And let me know the cost of shipping too and i will reimburse you. I hope you are ok with us donating them when Nico is done with them. Everything we get we donate to the pregnancy support center when we don't need it any more.

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
Nico's grandparents(my dad) sent him a package today. In it was a Cabela's camo onsie and bib. So of course I had to take some shots. He looks soo cute and it is never too soon to start them in camo. lol

The next shots are the best smiling shots were have ever got. Nico is just about always smiling but every time we go to take pictures by the time the camera flashes the second time to eliminate red eye he has a straight face. So his daddy turned off the second flash and I manually removed the red eye when I cropped the pictures. The results are these awsome shots.

Hope you enjoyed.

Members online

No members online now.